Stoning of Ganesh idols in Miraj

seedhi

EXACTLY!! the audacity is appalling! NO other minority group can DARE do that in middle east or Islamic republics.... secular country my azz..... can muslims do that in USA? or even in Europe? throwing stones at churches? terrorists excluded....general population of minorities living in those "secular" countries can't even think of attacking churches but ONLY in India it is possible.........we let ourselves be ruled by mughal barbarians for 800 yrs, then we let britishers rule for 400 yrs and now we're letting the minority rule us in the name of "secularism"
More than likely, those people had an agenda and backing to incite people like you who immediately make it a minority VS majority issue instead of seeing it as the work of a few misguided fools. They were expecting reactions like yours. Too bad that Indians were mature enough to see beyond it

That didn't make sense at all.... 1st of all... impression others have for them is based on the actions carried out by people from their community and mind you many of those perpetrators were well educated and 2nd of all...any civic sense justifies correcting the general fear and disgust people have against them by acting civil and non violent ways......you're suggesting...impression people have against them which 1st of all is based on their actions inspires them to act like lunatics and terrorists.... that will feed into the generalization that people already has against them..... instead of dousing the fire' date=' you are lighting it up even more and what's more surprising is the AUDACITY they have to carry this out in a country where they are the MINORITY!!![/quote'] Dude..First of all you can't generalize all Indian muslims just become of some stupids ...if thats the case, whole world should consider Hindus terrorists because LTTE group were all Hindus... I hate Indian Media but I am really happy that first time in life they did something smart..bringing this news in the main headlines could have created chaos and would only result in hateredness for fellow Indians towards each other... and can you please stop this Minorty Majority crap... Indian are Indians no matter which religion, state they belong to...