Your favourite troll on ICF?

Mr. Wicket

Your favourite troll on ICF?  

1. 1.

• ludhianvi ([place censored again :emc: ] trolling counts!)
    • h4te
    • flamy
    • amits (this option was daisy, but nobody likes daisy so we've removed him)
    • nikred (CricketGirl disqualified from troll poll. :fail: )
    • patriot
    • yoda
    • Mr. Wicket
    • blue_brigade
    • Other (please name)

no comment dude! PS i'm 5.1!! and if you were lucky enough to see my snap you would know! :giggle:
Lolz, CG sharma gayi. Yes 5.1 is Petite. I have not seen your pic. What has that got to do with luck??

It's just so hard keeping track of this on again off again thing between you & flamy... :winky:
lol its not an on and off thing lizzy they are trully an item!! they in lurrrrvvvvveeeee!! :giggle:
Peaches, I know the reason behind all this rumour mongering. I am sorry to say this but your friend CG is in lurrrrrrrveeeee with me. She can't bear our happiness and the thought that I prefer you over her. What can Isay but "hell hath no fury like a women scorned".

Peaches' date=' I know the reason behind all this rumour mongering. I am sorry to say this but your friend CG is in lurrrrrrrveeeee with me. She can't bear our happiness and the thought that I prefer you over her. What can Isay but "hell hath no fury like a women scorned".[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh my god i have just nearly fallen off my chair!! let me correct this he loves me i love to hate him!! :P :icflove:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh my god i have just nearly fallen off my chair!! let me correct this he loves me i love to hate him!! :P :icflove:
I know you are kind of reacting like Glenn close in Fatal Attraction. Peaches, has probably seen the movie and is on to you by now.

Peaches' date=' I know the reason behind all this rumour mongering. I am sorry to say this but your friend CG is in lurrrrrrrveeeee with me. She can't bear our happiness and the thought that I prefer you over her. What can Isay but "hell hath no fury like a women scorned".[/quote'] Lol. Flamy I can deal with. After that it becomes overshare. :winky: