Has anyone succesfully played Willow Stream in a Media Player

Rajiv

I actually got it When I played with Willow Stream in FF, my extended desktop on TV was showing my PC Desktop As soon as I played it in IE, then it Full Screened it to the TV, the way its supposed it - in this way I can connect via DVD Recorder and tape those matches I called Shaw, farkers are charging $29 for block of 2, $49 for Semi and $79 for Final I was surprised by seeing this http://www.fortecfiles.com/other-receiver-discussion/51751-icc-champions-trophy-cricket-coming-dm100-dreambox.html When I saw the above, I rushed to nfusion and put it my 25cents/Bin Begging for PPV on Bev Lets see if they do it, they made thr UFC fans happy

This is what SS Said ... NHL Center Ice on Bev, Yes Is NHL working for DISH? If it is, it will work NBA for DISH, YES Cricket Champions League, not sure about this yet. sit back and enjoy and nfusion will do there best to get the events for you.

Just so you know, I use desiblast.tv for my streaming needs. Cheap as hell (around 14$ monthly) and they provide almost every live cricket series, and in just as good if not better quality than willow.tv Only thing is, you have to use their custom setup of Winamp only to be able to stream, but its no biggie to me. Once I open the link I can save it as bookmark on Winamp then open the stream without having to go on the site. As for recording, I can record the live streams with streamripper and then convert the winamp video file to more commercial avi/divx with Super video converter.