The real cause: Management ordered Ishant not to listen to mentor Prabhakar's advice

patriot

I think Prabhakar should be made full time bowling coach of the Indian team instead of Venky. Always knew him to be an ultra street smart bowler with limited abilities. PRobably the first Indian to practice reverse swing - he dint have much pace, but bowled lovely indippers.
A street smart bowler who was forced to bowl spin bowling when Surya uncle was thrashing him :giggle:
So whats your point..he was at the *** end of his career. Did you know that Arvinda smashed the very first ball he faced from Kapil for a 6 ?
Since when did street smartness start to fade away as ones' age starts to increment ? :hmmm: I rather have Venky as a coach than that match fixer.
Apne moon miyaan mithho hum bhi kar lenge. :hysterical:
Oh really ??
Delhi coach Vijay Dahiya agrees that Prabhakar’s tips were very useful for the Delhi pacer. “When he went to Australia he went as the third pacer but with his consistent performance he has become the strike bowler for India. Swing bowling was not his forte but after Prabhakar gave him tips he has improved a lot. Now he swings the ball but he has to maintain the line length. With this trip to Australia he has learnt what area he needs to pitch the ball,†Dahiya says. Prabhakar has been focusing on improving the fitness of Ishant. “I have been training with him and he is a hard working guy and a good learner. I have told him that he should strengthen his weak muscles and shouldn’t spend time in the gym but should train hard on the ground,†he says.
Mere baapu all I see are quotes from Prabhakar and Dahiya - how about some quotes from people he actually "coached"?
So are you doubting the veracity of the article and Dahiya ? Could it be a pure cooked up story that he was under constant guidance over the phone taking tips while he was in Australia ? :smiley:
New development - Indian Express has become not only a trusty quoter but a judge on cricket. Keep them coming. :hysterical:
No yaar, per your understanding, only you are fit to be a judge on cricket. Sports editors of national dailies like Indian Express, Hindustan Times...etc are all liars. Dahiya is also a liar. Only a lizard on ICF is right in matters and opinions on cricket. LOL.:giggle: