'Psycho' dad locked up 3 daughters, wife for 7 years in Mumbai

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest Hiten.
A little misleading. The girls were studying, so it's not like they were imprisoned all that time. But its scary alright. Reminds me of that father from Australia who kept his daughter locked, raped her for 14 years and had children with her.
Do you have ****ing reading deficiency. The MSNBC link clearly states that it happened in Australia. You kept claiming Austria and I pointed out and proved that it happened in Australia too. So now go back and suck cheapsee's dick as you are the epic :fail::finger::finger::finger: Man you are delusional just like your team.
The guy in Australia never imprisoned his daughter for 14 years. It was the Austrian guy who imprisoned his daughter in cellar for 24 years. Hence the correction :poink: Next time you talk sh*t about Chelsea, I shall take care of you in Cricket talk. Consider yourself warned :emc:

Btw' date=' who the eff are these NGO that come from nowhere in these media stories? When I was India, I didn’t notice a single NGO that did anything to stop the frequent social injustices that are just so part of our society. Weirdly, with these flash stories, you can be rest assured an NGO is always a part of it.[/quote'] They do such things that get them publicity opening up chances of donations. They hardly touch anything that would not make a good story to be told.

Guest Gunner
The guy in Australia never imprisoned his daughter for 14 years. It was the Austrian guy who imprisoned his daughter in cellar for 24 years. Hence the correction :poink:
The point was Austrian or Australian where I obviously pwned your ass. So don't be changing the goal posts now like a sore loser.
Next time you talk sh*t about Chelsea' date= I shall take care of you in Cricket talk. Consider yourself warned :emc:
BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you :fail: so you threaten. :finger::finger::finger::finger: