Indian fans may be laughing at pakistan but we are laughing more at you!

AI786

Guest gaurav_indian
i missed that pic.. what dumb pic he had put up earlier ??
Nothing it was just a smiley waving pakistani flag.

Guest gaurav_indian
You're not very good/experienced at BSing' date=' are you?[/quote'] Yes main sharif ghar ka larka hu. Gunda badmaash nahi hu lol :hatsoff:

yeah but where talking about the present time' date=' well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably [b']well, you cant expect them to win every game cmon?
win every game..who Pakistan?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Laughing/Smiling are healthy habits. If we're causing you to laugh' date=' we're keeping you alive for longer. Learn to reciprocate, perhaps? Thanks.[/quote'] this was a lame attempt in trying to look clever. lol

dont forget only just lost to australia who may well go on to win this tournament' date=' just give respect where it is due, pakistan are alot better than the fans here are making them out to be.[/quote'] You lost to aus, aus couldnt beat us but you won against us , how does it matter both India pak are out. Regarding respect, well i respect your team, Pak is ateam which has earned my respect, now what the F** will you do with this respect , apparently both India Pak are out. You want to laugh more , good for you cause as i see it if we arent winning it neither are you

this was a lame attempt in trying to look clever. lol
Well, you tried. Brings to mind that classic Homer Simpson quote: "Kids, you tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try." I hope for the sake of avoiding further such threads that you follow his advice.

AI786 : India has reached the ICC Finals twice, as said before which your trolling ways ignored. India also has a win in one of those finals, we have already won the trophy before. Pakistan...? Continues to FAIL :finger: Also, here's no doubting India's bowling was crap in this tourny..I mean, it allowed Pak to make 300 when they have barely managed to reach 200 in all other games. But rain interrupted our match with Aussie, so nobody can say for sure, even IN this tournament that India couldn't have made a comeback.

AI786. Both sides laugh at each other loss which is natural in a rivalry. Other than against India , Pak batting was a flop. CT 09 has given Younis few lessons to learn. Umar Akmal, Ajmal & Aamir are positives from the series. Dropping Razzak for Rana was a mistake & openers regularly threw away the wickets after getting starts in almost every game.