Indian fans may be laughing at pakistan but we are laughing more at you!

AI786

first round exit, or a semi final defeat? what is worse lol i dont even need to tell you. pakistan have once again gone further than india lol. we have the edge over you, so quit pretending you lot are happy today because there ain't nothing to celebrate is their? when your own team long gone home lol? but yeah if it make you sleep better than so be it. and mods don't delete this thread i know this is an indian forum but its good to have some mixed views or else the forum gets boring.

no.i just want you to check our record against pakistan in major tournaments.
yeah but where talking about the present time, well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably well, you cant expect them to win every game cmon?

yeah but where talking about the present time' date=' well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably well, [b']you cant expect them to win every game cmon?
Exactly. :D

Guest gaurav_indian
dont forget only just lost to australia who may well go on to win this tournament' date=' just give respect where it is due, pakistan are alot better than the fans here are making them out to be.[/quote'] :dance::dance: indian fans ke views tumhare liye itne important hai mujhe nahi pata tha. Ok Pakistan played well. Jao khush ho jao.:hatsoff:

Well it's good that you can at least laugh in the face of an embarrassing defeat with little to show over the last two years other than a win in a generally irrelevant and diluted hit and giggle format of the game. Optimism when there's **** all to hold onto for pride and dignity is always admirable!

yeah but where talking about the present time' date=' well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably well, you cant expect them to win every game cmon?[/quote'] we were saying this all the time .. ur batting sucks and it proved right once again.. and we were telling ur bowling is also nothing to be mentioned of ... it proved again.. come making a paltry 233 and being over confident that it was enuf for their bowlers is way too much..this was a thrash for sure.. lol :yay:

yeah but where talking about the present time' date=' well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably well, you cant expect them to win every game cmon?[/quote'] Who cares? We won 1 and we lost 1 and the other one was a tie. I wouldnt exactly call that poor. But either way, our boys are taking Air India home and so are the poyzz since pakis proabably dont even have their own airline:giggle:

Guest gaurav_indian
this is sport' date=' dont mix other stuff that are not relevant.[/quote'] He knows that and he deleted that picture. :winky:

yeah but where talking about the present time' date=' well done if india gave us a hiding in 03 or in a test match last decade etc, when its your time to shine you get the respect, and if india made it to the semi's and got knocked out, i would of said they played well, but they done poor in this tournament and pakistan done reasonably well, you cant expect them to win every game cmon?[/quote'] ya we know u lost a game in league stage and also in semis ... :dance:

Guest gaurav_indian
Who cares? We won 1 and we lost 1 and the other one was a tie. I wouldnt exactly call that poor. But either way' date=' our boys are taking Air India home and so are the poyzz since pakis proabably dont even have their own airline:giggle:[/quote'] :mad: I am waiting for India vs Australia series. And i hope Australia wins this champions trophy. Beating them will be icing on the cake. Cant wait for matches on indian soil. :yay: