Plans for Diwali

CricketGirl

Guest Shivani

new dress sweets diyas fireworks (i laabh fireworks) this time i'll try to do some floating rangoli (if i'm not feeling to lazy)

new dress sweets diyas fireworks (i laabh fireworks) this time i'll try to do some floating rangoli (if i'm not feeling to lazy)
lol yup my plans usually consist of that too!floating rangoli? how do u do that? i do the normal powder one! probably make some sweets at home this yr!

Guest Gunner
tu aaja we'll do fireworks!! not! :P
That was just mean. It was like throwing away food into the garbage in front of a hungry child. :(( :((

Guest Shivani
lol yup my plans usually consist of that too!floating rangoli? how do u do that? i do the normal powder one! probably make some sweets at home this yr!
My sister used to do that ... now she's married and gone so i'm planning to do it this year till i ... *blush* anyways its done like 1.take a chart paper 2.sketch a rangoli design 3.fill the design with flower petals instead of powder colors 4.take a pot (ok the design should be of the same radius as that of the pot) 5.fill it with water 6.put the chart paper decorated with flowers on the water in the pot 7.place some floating candles on it after some time the chart paper will get wet and settle in the water and only the flowers will remain ... aaaah ... i hope i do it well !!

Guest Gunner
aawww aapki taang kheechne itna mazaa atha hai! :dance: i'm just kidding yaara you are most welcome to come and spend diwali with us! :icflove:
:icflove::icflove::icflove::yay::yay::yay::icflove::icflove::icflove:

My sister used to do that ... now she's married and gone so i'm planning to do it this year till i ... *blush* anyways its done like 1.take a chart paper 2.sketch a rangoli design 3.fill the design with flower petals instead of powder colors 4.take a pot (ok the design should be of the same radius as that of the pot) 5.fill it with water 6.put the chart paper decorated with flowers on the water in the pot 7.place some floating candles on it after some time the chart paper will get wet and settle in the water and only the flowers will remain ... aaaah ... i hope i do it well !!
thanks for that something new to try this yr! any mithai recipes guys?