King of Pain - Viv Richards

patriot

So you are saying SR matters more in tests than ODIs? According to me and my limited intelligence, SR matters more in ODIs than in tests - and a SR of 55 vs. 59 in tests is much more than off set by a SR of 86 vs. 80 in ODIs. BTW, when is final performer going to improve his average over the last three finals from 1. :hysterical:
Let's just talk about real cricket i.e Test cricket for now - I don't want you confused, OK ?
any clips of his batting? haven't had a glimps of his batting yet I have heard a lot of him. would appreciate it if some one has a clip or two they would like to share with me.
Some more in addition to Celeste's Smashes Imran Khan for a six and others
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u23PzWoKs0M]YouTube - Viv Richards Smashes Imran Khan for a massive 6[/ame] [ame=
- Viv Richards The Great[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lxg5fhFqL8]YouTube - Viv Richards[/ame] [ame=
- Cricket Classics 3[/ame]
Zaroor. Program banate hai. Filhaal Ponting sab test batting records ki dhajji banane wala hai aisa lagta hai. :nervous:
Your hero is almost 2000 runs behind and Tendulkar has been outscoring him for the last 2-3 years - only a paranoid soul like you would be so worried. Koi baat nahin, nothing that some Old Monk cannot soothe.
Yeah' date=' let's talk about test cricket and sticking to the topic Miandad is a better batsman than Richards. Please prove otherwise.[/quote'] Umm... I am a pretty good chess player. Miandad was a failure against the best attack of his times WI - and you want to put across a point how SRT has a good record against Aus ? IS that it ? :dance:
Damnit... if you two are meeting any place in Jersey, I will have to come down to referee (or bring a fire hose to try and keep order)! :D
Aaja Salil tu bhi..Midtown mein koi accha pub pakadte hain. Shewtabh ko khub pilate hai aur ..aur sab sach ugalwate hain. :dance:
Umm... I am a pretty good chess player. Miandad was a failure against the best attack of his times WI - and you want to put across a point how SRT has a good record against Aus ? IS that it ? :dance:
Who cares about Miandad's record against WI - Richards did not face that attack anyways. Fact is Miandad averaged more than Richards against every country except the might of England.
Your hero is almost 2000 runs behind and Tendulkar has been outscoring him for the last 2-3 years - only a paranoid soul like you would be so worried. Koi baat nahin' date=' nothing that some Old Monk cannot soothe.[/quote'] Umm har cheez mein exaggeration ? Kitna exaggeration, boss ? More like 1400 runs. I am not paranoid - I am practical. Our ratan is one major injury from biding adieu to his career. Kangaroo Juari is fit as a fiddle. He's going through a bad patch - So what ..din't SRT go through a horrible patch 2005-2007 ?
Umm har cheez mein exaggeration ? Kitna exaggeration, boss ? More like 1400 runs. I am not paranoid - I am practical. Our ratan is one major injury from biding adieu to his career. Kangaroo Juari is fit as a fiddle. He's going through a bad patch - So what ..din't SRT go through a horrible patch 2005-2007 ?
Juwari jis rate se run bana raha hai, 1400 will take him more than 2 years, though I must admit your bhai bandhu touring Australia this December will accelerate the progress.:winky:
Aaja Salil tu bhi..Midtown mein koi accha pub pakadte hain. Shewtabh ko khub pilate hai aur ..aur sab sach ugalwate hain. :dance:
I may be in Midtown on Friday (possibly Thursday or the weekend), or likely next week. Will shoot you a line if so. That said I am more likely to hit up Grand Sichuan or Convivio than a pub...
Language :fail: for Thal :orderorder:
Who cares about Miandad's record against WI - Richards did not face that attack anyways. Fact is Miandad averaged more than Richards against every country except the might of England.
I have not watched Richards live -BUT, you are one of the rare experts who think that Viv was even comparable to anyone in his era. From what I read - Viv almost always scored when it mattered. He single handedly bullied the daylights of the opposition by ruthlessly attacking the best bowler in the opposition. You must have read the OP to learn how is presence effected the mental make up of opposition teams.
[url=
- Vivian Richards vs Australia' date=' First Innings, Adelaide 1980[/url']
Thank You. :omg: His front foot balance is almost perfect :clap::clap::clap: back foot shots are also very good although his back foot kind of comes across the stumps rather than straight back, may be it works better that way but many of the recent player do it differently. but honestly, I still like sachin's front foot strokes better :hail::hail:
I have not watched Richards live -BUT' date=' you are one of the rare experts who think that Viv was even comparable to anyone in his era. From what I read - Viv almost always scored when it mattered. He single handedly bullied the daylights of the opposition by ruthlessly attacking the best bowler in the opposition. You must have read the OP to learn how is presence effected the mental make up of opposition teams.[/quote'] Huh? Me an "expert"? Nahin yaar, all I am saying is that Miandad outscored Richards against all oppositions(almost) so was surely the better batsman. You haven't even watched Tendulkar in his prime, but that does not stop you from pulling stats guru to compare him with a batsman who averages in the teens in the only country which consistently challenged his team!:hysterical:
Juwari jis rate se run bana raha hai' date= 1400 will take him more than 2 years, though I must admit your bhai bandhu touring Australia this December will accelerate the progress.:winky:
You are coming up with your forecast based on how Juari did in the last 2 years ? Did you use the same forecast measure to predict Tendulkar's performance based on how he did 2005-2007 ? The way I see it - 85 runs a test match ( very conservative measure )times 12 test matches minimum per year for Juari - thats 1020 runs/year. He has 2 years adv over SRT , who will undoutedly retire earlier because of his physical condition. Don't worry about Juari against my " bhai bandhus " . The little big man will be served a King Louis feast by Bangladesh in the next 6 months.
I may be in Midtown on Friday (possibly Thursday or the weekend), or likely next week. Will shoot you a line if so. That said I am more likely to hit up Grand Sichuan or Convivio than a pub...
Kya..akkha time Grand Sichuan ..karta rehta hai. I am going to be in Stamford Tue- Fri. Fri evening ke liye koi achha pub nakki kar. Talli hone ke baad jaa apna hakka noodles khane ko ja.