What's your Zodiac Sign?

ludhianvi

Oh lord' date=' yet another saga of [b']veerappan-zaara continues :wall:
:aetsch::aetsch: Chote ye saab karne ki tumhari abhi umar nahi hai. To jaake cricket talk me powahhh aboooss kar. :winky:

Lize, did u jus dump me listening to tht fake fker gunner.. hes all talk.. no substance.. u gotta hook up with me for the real deal baby..:icflove:
How does it feel to have :fail:ed? :--D:--D

Now I want an explanation as well. Since I am pretty involved with Gunner' date=' what the hell is going on?[b'] I know about, and deal with, flamy. But now h4te as well? I'm waiting G...
:afraid: :afraid:
But we be tightest luv. :icflove::icflove: There ain't nobody and I mean nobody who iz gonna come between us.
:sniffle: :sniffle:

Don't worry' date=' we be super tightest. :icflove::icflove:[/quote'] The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. :rose:

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. :rose:
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: A dozen red ones.