Australian Fast Bowlers

The Present Australian Pace attack looks the fastest any country has assembled in last 2 decades.May be other pace attacks had better quality but pace wise they look the fastest and also the back up bowlers are quick too. Brett Lee Mitchell Johnson Peter Siddle Dirk Nannes Shaun Tait Shane Harewod All of them can bowl above 90mph and most of them can hit 150 kph regularly.This an attack that can intimidate most sides. DISCUSS

have you seen johnson and nannes bowl.......they hit 150kph in most of their spells they are express while harewood and siddle bowl in between early to high 140s
Ok i will include Nannes, but i will disagree with you on Johnson. Johnson occasionally bowls over 90MPH, but does he do it on a regular basis ? I don't think so.
Ok i will include Nannes' date=' but i will disagree with you on Johnson. Johnson occasionally bowls over 90MPH, but does he do it on a regular basis ? I don't think so.[/quote'] he avgs over 90 mph for sure.......he hits 150ks may be one or two bowls in a spell....but he sure is express[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hcZWVb7PI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9hcZWVb7PI[/ame] watch this i'm sure u will agree with me then
i agree they lack a spinner.....but in the ashes they didnt play lee...i think in the final test they should have played lee..........
dude, speed is not everything, if they had Lee, they would have lost even badly, he is a pale shadow of his former self In ODIs, if they are not accurate, indian batsman would pummel them left and right faster they come, faster they go
dude, speed is not everything, if they had Lee, they would have lost even badly, he is a pale shadow of his former self In ODIs, if they are not accurate, indian batsman would pummel them left and right faster they come, faster they go
lee moves the ball ans is accurate see in the present T 20 cup and the CT.........also Lee can reverse it........he is still quick and moving the ball.......
lee moves the ball ans is accurate see in the present T 20 cup and the CT.........also Lee can reverse it........he is still quick and moving the ball.......
lee has always been a good odi and t20 bowler but in test he is good at best and average rest of the days,on flat pitche sin subcontinent he gets hammered always,australians have many guys who clock over 90mph,so does in english domestic cricket,but only siddle,johnson are quality test cricketers,rest like harwood,tait do not have control.johnson also lacks control but he being a leftarmer has advantages with his pace.
lee has always been a good odi and t20 bowler but in test he is good at best and average rest of the days,on flat pitche sin subcontinent he gets hammered always,australians have many guys who clock over 90mph,so does in english domestic cricket,but only siddle,johnson are quality test cricketers,rest like harwood,tait do not have control.johnson also lacks control but he being a leftarmer has advantages with his pace.
310 wickets at an avg of 30 and SR of 53.3 isnt avg....it is good i would say..........and i mentioned in the OP,that we are talking pace here and out and out pace only not anything else
as mcgrath said recently in CLT20 " I have always been able to put the ball at good line and length but I lack speed and I would rather have speed" Pace bowlers are meant to have good "speed". Swiftly moving ball is harder to time rather than a slow ball.

This fast bowling attack assembled by aussies is yet to face the two beats of modern cricket (specially in ODIs) Viru and Yuvi. When these two warriors swing their sword, bade badon ke chakke choot jaate hain. Bring on the 150 kmph thuderbolts, as someone said "faster they come, faster they will disappear".

310 wickets at an avg of 30 and SR of 53.3 isnt avg....it is good i would say..........and i mentioned in the OP' date='that we are talking pace here and out and out pace only not anything else[/quote'] for an australian bowler bowling in friendly conditions it is average dude.

raw pace is nothing if there is no consistency in line and length.So if you bowl a wide ball over 95 mph, whats the use? Instead bowl a 85mph peach.So sometimes its better not be as quick as 140+,but in certain cases pace is equally important to get wickets in sharply.So in terms of pace they make a good pair but they arent a consistent bunch and needs to be trained well.Once trained by Mcgrath, m sure they ll be better bowlers

This fast bowling attack assembled by aussies is yet to face the two beats of modern cricket (specially in ODIs) Viru and Yuvi. When these two warriors swing their sword, bade badon ke chakke choot jaate hain. Bring on the 150 kmph thuderbolts, as someone said "faster they come, faster they will disappear".
i agree ++