Favourite and Famous Quotes

Riley's Girl

Good girls are made of sugar & spice but naughty girls are made of Bacardi & ice mixed with mint & lime its Mojito time! "Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing." Abraham Lincoln If you're looking for a happy ending and you couldn't find one...find a new beginning instead. It's completely impossible to find someone who won't ever hurt you, so go for someone who will make the pain worthwhile. :) Money can't buy happiness. However, I would like an opportunity to prove this theory wrong. :D

Darren Scott, radio personality, had this to say earlier this morning:"The English cricket team arrived in South Africa yesterday... and they all went home to spend some time with their parents."
:hysterical::hysterical:

Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces. - Sigmund Freud If we do not find anything very pleasant, at least we shall find something new. - Voltaire I spent all my money on booze, fast cars and women. The rest i just squandered. - George Best The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. - Rumi