Spread Betting League Guide- New Members Invited!

Shane

shane i have a doubt what if a guy has only say 130$ in his account... now does he have any right to make big bets...where he has every chance to make or lose in millions.
Yes! If a guy loses more than what he has got then his ICF$ will end in -ve balance. Then people will start running to loan shark for loans and stuff. Beware, this is all a conspiracy by loan shark, emc and Shaneji.:secret: Now sunnyji has joined them:((.
shane i have a doubt what if a guy has only say 130$ in his account... now does he have any right to make big bets...where he has every chance to make or lose in millions.
SBL treats the multi-mulionaires and the paupers equally, so its irrelevant what you have in your ICF Balance, the Logic is pretty simple If You loose more than you have, you go into Negatives. I say to the newbies forget about the money part, enjoy the concept. :D
SBL treats the multi-mulionaires and the paupers equally, so its irrelevant what you have in your ICF Balance, the Logic is pretty simple If You loose more than you have, you go into Negatives. I say to the newbies forget about the money part, enjoy the concept. :D
Logic is pretty simple, remove fear from the posters, so that they bet more and lose more. You IZ very evil. :((
Logic is pretty simple' date=' remove fear from the posters, so that they bet more and lose more. You IZ very evil. :(([/quote'] Dravid, iHammad (Hamo786) are the SBL Hall o Famers, surely they would have a different tale to tell :D, myself have been in the Top 2 Twice, when goose used to host this, Stop being a crybaby Nik and start betting. :D
Wait how do I use that? I mean should I mention it?
You just mention that beside your bet.