The paavar abooze poll  

1. 1.

• blue_brigade
    • Shane
    • desi cartman
    • graphic23
    • EMC :emc:
    • Nobody. Powar abooz is good and blue_brigade is wrong! :emc:

voted for graphic23. i know this is not a serious poll' date=' but this guy honestly doesn't deserve to be a mod.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this is what happens with quota players, they get found out :finger: :icflove: gra bava, oorke tamasha.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gra BAVA for president :icflove: I voted for the representative of Dr. Colbert FRS MD Ph.D NL (Nobel Laureate)
:hail: :hail: And yes, as a proper representative of Dr. Colbert, I have to abuse power. Else I wouldn't be part of the Colbert Nation.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this is what happens with quota players, they get found out :finger: :icflove: gra bava, oorke tamasha.
:icflove:

Edit CG's post to "can someone ban me please' date=' I so want to be banned". Then ban her.[/quote']
i agree with the paavar abooz idea go on daisy i dare you lets see who does the best job!! i reckon ludhs will do a better job than you! :P
:blink:

That said, maybe there are more responses here because of the poll. Maybe we should see if the SBL Preview thread picks up if you add a poll to it! :woot:
I TOLD YOU SO! But then you were busy fiddling with my paavaars :poink:..you brought this upon yourself :finger: