Do you hate Pakistan?

Pakistan-India

We've been through this so many times. It is a fact that many Muslims in India support pakistan over India. It is a fact that many of them celebrate when Pak beats India in a cricket match. Now how many of those would support Pak over India if it comes to a war, no one knows, but I am willing to bet that most of them would. And I bet a good number of these would even help terrorists from across the border to blow up buildings in our country.
Why do they support Pakistan? Is it because of the Gujarat riots or is it just Muslim fraternity? The latter won`t make them hate India i`m sure? Or is there another explanation to that?

Why do they support Pakistan? Is it because of the Gujarat riots or is it just Muslim fraternity? The latter won`t make them hate India i`m sure? Or is there another explanation to that?
lol with 5 pages of Pakistan this and Pakistan that .. token pakistani comes in and asks about Gujarat riots

lol with 5 pages of Pakistan this and Pakistan that .. token pakistani comes in and asks about Gujarat riots
Sure they do. And we have to thank the morons on our side for that as well. Why should the question of "integrity" be related to Muslims and Pakistan only? Does it not give Pakistan some undue importance? And also reduces Indian Muslims to a test they should never be allowed to be under? Fact is India and Pakistan have fought 3 official wars, and one unofficial(Kargil) and history is witness that Indian Muslims have supported their nation and have done absolutely NOTHING to hurt its interest. On the other hand India has also fought another war, with China, and Indian Communists atleast provided tacit support, if only ideological to Chinese. Who are Communists? Considering Muslims considers Communism as anthema to islam it is fairly easy to understand they are all Hindus, or mostly anyway. So should we assume the loyalty of Hindus are in question when Indo-China fight another war?? Lets up the ante a little bit more and raise the question of the ONLY time in Indian history(circa 1947) that an Army battalion has rebelled. Who comprised that rebellion? I can assure you it was not the Muslims. Long story short we give the morons across the border ammunition, thanks to the morons on our side. xxx

aa gaya purane zamane ka hero.. saala baaki pages to tune padha bhi nahi hoga aur apne **** kholne lag gaya.. WTF do you know about India BTW to give any judgment .. there are some morons here who said a few irrelevant statements aur tu apna **** kholke aa gaya .. there are exceptions but you need to know the bulk sentiments instead of picking out a single poster.. waise that is the level of your education given by your country that you dont know to read through 5 pages and just point out a single post and that too portion of the post and not the whole posts Anyways I dont expect better from any person from a rogue country with terrorist factories :eyedance:

Hmm, so u could see what movie I am talking about and watch it on Youtube if you like Am I missing another hidden message of yours? please tell
LOL, so you're pointing at me after that hidden agenda post of yours.. Why dont you read that initial post of yours and see what its talking about and trying to hint at my post. I dont think you read my post correctly. There must must have been a prejudged assumption or a misunderstanding on your part somewhere. What correlation are you trying to make with my post? Im a bit confused.. Here's my initial post and your response:
Pak has approx half of Kashmir and India has the other half. Why not just make the LOC into international borders:dontknow: Neither country is going to give up the part they have unless there is a full on war on the disputed region. The day Indian Kashmir breaks off from India, is the day India would split up into more states. My $0.002
There is a scene in which he gets pissed at a crowd where they demand own states, and he gets on the roof of a car and shouts - Pakistan, Khalistan - ek din yeh Pagalistan ho jayega Very good performance

Ludh, holy cow - I was pointing out at the last line The day Indian Kashmir breaks off from India, is the day India would split up into more states I was merely suggesting that movie had something similar. Your problem is that you feel I had an hidden agenda, but I was only bringing you a movie context Since this has happened for the 2nd time, I would refrain from quoting you next time and have to perhaps rethink what I have to say coz being on the net and all, not sure how the message is passed on. I am perhaps dealing with the wrong company here but nevermind

aa gaya purane zamane ka hero.. saala baaki pages to tune padha bhi nahi hoga aur apne **** kholne lag gaya.. WTF do you know about India BTW to give any judgment .. there are some morons here who said a few irrelevant statements aur tu apna **** kholke aa gaya .. there are exceptions but you need to know the bulk sentiments instead of picking out a single poster.. waise that is the level of your education given by your country that you dont know to read through 5 pages and just point out a single post and that too portion of the post and not the whole posts Anyways I dont expect better from any person from a rogue country with terrorist factories :eyedance:
Viru Bhai rockssssssssss :hail:

Such idiots existed long before. In fact the event you quoted itself was triggered cause we had nutters who killed innocent hindu pilgrims on a train.
On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by about 500+ strong Muslim mob.[1] As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_violence

Can`t you just give a satisfactory answer to my question like Yoda did? Sorry to say but calling names and abusing just shows what a cheap mindset you have. Your response also makes me think Indians are trying to hush it all up(Gujarat riots). It was massacre and the accused were re-elected again? They simply got away?
In April 2002, retired supreme court justices V. R. Krishna Iyer and P. B. Sawant headed a citizen's panel to investigate the riots. Their report includes testimony of the then Gujarat BJP minister Haren Pandya (since murdered), who testified about an evening meeting convened by Narendra Modi the evening of the Godhra train burning. At this meeting, officials were instructed not to obstruct the Hindu rage following the incident
I`m happy to say minorities in our country are enjoying all the benefits of a common Pakistani be it in jobs,education,healthcare etc. It`s time you do the same in your country as well

Can`t you just give a satisfactory answer to my question like Yoda did? Sorry to say but calling names and abusing just shows what a cheap mindset you have. Your response also makes me think Indians are trying to hush it all up(Gujarat riots). It was massacre and the accused were re-elected again? They simply got away? I`m happy to say minorities in our country are enjoying all the benefits of a common Pakistani be it in jobs,education,healthcare etc. It`s time you do the same in your country as well
Gujarat is India's Problem, does India ask what goes on in Pakistan, don't try to show us that u care about Muslims around the world ( Secret Word: Darfur ) and to u guys they are mohajirs anyways Also, u have any idea how many hindus have ran away from Pakistan. You know its funny when we in ur Media that "Hindu's were let to celebrate their Diwali in peace", - it seems they are in some jail and are allowed to celebrate on occasions.

Can`t you just give a satisfactory answer to my question like Yoda did? Sorry to say but calling names and abusing just shows what a cheap mindset you have. Your response also makes me think Indians are trying to hush it all up(Gujarat riots). It was massacre and the accused were re-elected again? They simply got away? I`m happy to say minorities in our country are enjoying all the benefits of a common Pakistani be it in jobs,education,healthcare etc. It`s time you do the same in your country as well
I'm happy to say minorities in our country ARE the common Indians.

I'm happy to say minorities in our country ARE the common Indians.

That has to be the biggest joke. We have had a Minority as the President. Our movie industry is run by minorities. Our govt even pays for/subsidises Haj Pilgrimage (btw no such deal exists for Hindu pilgrims), we have reservations for all kinds of minorities. We have minorities running all kinds of businesses and thriving in our country. In fact the majority spends half the time making sure our minorities' sentiments aren't hurt. That one incident which you keep harping about was also instigated by the minorities in the first place. You don't think your majority will keep quiet if a few Hindus in your country burnt alive some of your Pilgrims returning from Haj, do you? We are a secular, democratic country which is what most of the developed western countries are. Comparing us to an Islamic state with no industry to speak of, one which has problems with all it's neighbors, one which alternates between a tamasha government and Military dictatorship is a joke.

You`re getting me wrong. nowhere did i imply that all minorities suffer in india. There are exceptions yeah but still, they`re quite a few of them.

That one incident which you keep harping about was also instigated by the minorities in the first place. You don't think your majority will keep quiet if a few Hindus in your country burnt alive some of your Pilgrims returning from Haj, do you?
Your tone suggests it was justified? Isn`t it the responsibility of the govt. to bring the perpetrators of the attack on the Hindu pilgrims to justice?
We are a secular, democratic country which is what most of the developed western countries are. Comparing us to an Islamic state with no industry to speak of, one which has problems with all it's neighbors, one which alternates between a tamasha government and Military dictatorship is a joke
Problems with all its neighbours? That`s your country my friend Oh and last i heard, one of your movie stars was denied a house in Mumbai. He alleged it was because he`s a Muslim.

You`re getting me wrong. nowhere did i imply that all minorities suffer in india. There are exceptions yeah but still, they`re quite a few of them. Your tone suggests it was justified? Isn`t it the responsibility of the govt. to bring the perpetrators of the attack on the Hindu pilgrims to justice? Problems with all its neighbours? That`s your country my friend Oh and last i heard, one of your movie stars was denied a house in Mumbai. He alleged it was because he`s a Muslim.
Listen, like I said, no country, I mean no country in this world is without problems. The US is supposed to be one of the best countries for equality. And even here there are problems with minority profiling, etc. The issue is not trying to be excited about isolated incidents here and there. Question is how is the country doing overall? Is it stable politically and economically. Are the laws of the land such that there is equal opportunity for everyone? In India's case both Minorities and Majorities will overwhelming say yes to all the questions above. There will always be discrimination everywhere on the basis race, color, gender, money, etc. As long as those incidents are far and few in between, a country can considered to be doing fine. Ofc could do better, but on the right path. Now the joke part is comparing us to Pakistan. Let's not even go there. :giggle:

1. Have you accepted Pakistan as a seperate muslim country Yes, just like I have accepted that there are always crooks, thieves and criminals in the world. 2. does indians still want to have this land back Only the whole of Kashmir and Aksai Chin. 3. why do you hate Pakistan Terrorism and the constant abuse of Indians and especially Hindus carried out by pakistanis, within and outside their pathetic country. 4. do you hate pakistan as much as that if there is a suicide blast, you feel nice and never think about the reality I wont lie. If there is a suicide blast in pakistan, I dont feel sad at all. And if the dead include pakistani military/ISI then I am definitely pleased. 5. and finally what kind of pakistan do you want, (if you do want pakistan to stay pakistan until india is india) It is an observable fact that the more pakistan is engaged in its own issues the less problems it creates for India. Therefore, I would like a complete Taliban takeover of pakistan, with a raging civil war. The by product would be the denuking of pakistan by the USA before the Taliban takeover - achieving the biggest strategic goal for India: a nuke-nude pakistan.
Good one - totally pwned Pak! :two_thumbs_up:

I`m happy to say minorities in our country are enjoying all the benefits of a common Pakistani be it in jobs' date='education,healthcare etc. It`s time you do the same in your country as well[/quote']Yeah right.. minorities are treated so well by pakistan that in 1971 pakistani army slaughtered over 1 MILLION bengalis and raped over 100,000 bengali women (disproportionately more Hindu). Before talking of India, acquaint yourself with the fact that pakistani military committed the biggest genocide in the subcontinent in 1971, which is unmatched by anything that took place in India. Also in pakistan, the Ahmadis are prevented from calling themselves muslims - they were persecuted and had to flee to the UK. Non-muslims cannot become a head of state, are regularly targeted in false cases of blasphemy etc. Not to mention that the art of bombing Shia mosques has been perfected by Sunni islamic groups which were built up by the government itself.

You`re getting me wrong. nowhere did i imply that all minorities suffer in india. There are exceptions yeah but still, they`re quite a few of them.
Yes it happens when a country has minorities. The shocking thing is that our neighbors killed "their own" in Bangladesh.
Your tone suggests it was justified? Isn`t it the responsibility of the govt. to bring the perpetrators of the attack on the Hindu pilgrims to justice?
Tone doesnt mean anything. It was an event which took place and got out of hand. Enquires chal rahi hai -desi shtyle .. BTW is there any inquiry going on in Pakistan about recent attack on Christians ?
Problems with all its neighbours? That`s your country my friend Oh and last i heard, one of your movie stars was denied a house in Mumbai. He alleged it was because he`s a Muslim.
So u are at peace with Iran and Afghanistan ? About Indian movie stars , I reckon you should worry about bomb blasts in your country right now where Muslims are killing Muslims ..Movie Stars or rickshaw wala it doesnt matter to them.

Abe behen ke take, pehle ek baat bol. You are fecking harami from a rogue and terrorist country like Pakistan. WTF do you have to do with India's internal matters. I am an Indian Muslim and if I raise any points then it makes sense but WTF do you have to do with India. And regarding mindset creating if creating terrorists like bloody Pakis do is called to correct mindset then I would say even God cannot help your country. And stop generalizing things. Nobody said that any riot was correct and that is a sad chapter in our history. Everybody despises it but there are many factors there too. And do you know why such fecking incidents happen. It is because of people with extremist and victimized mentality like you. And these are the crap people that exists in every religion and destroy the peace of the world. That is why I say in many of my posts that religions are things that should be limited to one's personal life rather than social life. It is when people try to follow the extremes of religions and misinterpret religion that all the crap happens in the world. And there are such feckers in every religion and extremists thrive in every nook and corner of your country. Paki feckers bring religion into normal life 100x more than any Indian would do. Regarding this minorities crap, I am a Muslim from India and do you realize that teri kholke maar raha hoon main. Yahan bhi India me aaja to kholke sabke saath maarunga and be assured about that. The reason I can do so is because I am an INDIAN. For Indians religions dont matter. Never have I gone to schools, colleges, jobs etc. where I have been asked about my religion. Talent matters and thats it. We are INDIANS irrespective of caste, creed, religion, language or anything else. India itself is a union of people from all different religions, cultures, languages, varied regions, castes, creeds etc. but all of us are INDIANS from the core of our hearts. India is a prime example of "Unity in Diversity". Anyways you will never understand all these things with the pathetic level of education in a rogue and terrorist country. And the terrorists are bombing down your schools. So, not surprised that the IQ and level of education in Pakistani people is so piss poor. :giggle: But feel sorry for you all. With this level of piss poor and crap knowledge and education, I am not sure if Pakistanis can even work as sweepers in my house :dontknow: