Ponting gracious in defeat

kabira

But I am not the one who complained about my captain not getting respect...take a guess why Ponting is so hated around the world (And no' date=' it is not because everyone is envious...now that OZ is no longer a world beater team anyways) ?[/quote'] Why is it then son?
Err..because he is a whiner and a sore loser generally..so sore that there is thread to actually point out an instance when he was not whining (well he was about the pitch..but lets ignore that). :punter:
I can't think of any examples of when he has been a sore loser or whined without reason. Did you see his interview after the Second Ashes Test?
So was he supposed to let them cheat?
Whining after the deed has been done is exactly that..whining. Or how about the "england is time wasting " shyte he pulled off in recent ashes...there are too many examples...he cried how Perth did not have fast bouncy track when SA raped OZ last december by chasing 400+...so many more examples....each time there is a big loss, he comes up with some sad story. Re: sore loser in recent test series in India, how he commented that luckily for Zaheer Khan, he had a good day which is not very common for him... lol..that was the end for OZ as everything went downhill after that...
Whining after the deed has been done is exactly that..whining. Or how about the "england is time wasting " shyte he pulled off in recent ashes...there are too many examples...he cried how Perth did not have fast bouncy track when SA raped OZ last december by chasing 400+...so many more examples....each time there is a big loss, he comes up with some sad story. Re: sore loser in recent test series in India, how he commented that luckily for Zaheer Khan, he had a good day which is not very common for him... lol..that was the end for OZ as everything went downhill after that...
You're an idiot. That time wasting was absolute cheating, why wouldn't he be unhappy? Yeah that pitch was a road, but what are you going to do. So many more, but you can't think of any? So you think he is whining because other teams use dirty tactics which end up costing them matches and he mentions it in the post match interview? How does India take it when they lose? Anil Kumble in Australia last time.. Even Sehwag couldn't stop whining about how they should have won the Sydney Test prior to the most recent series.. There are some prime exmaples of whining for you. Zaheer Khan is an ordinary bowler and as I have said he averages over 40 against Australia and did nothing for the rest of the series. By the way, Khan starting it by talking trash before the series had even begun (Ponting shrugged off these comments).
bunch of B.S. ....
I know you won't agree with Indians on Sydney issue...but I don't wanna argue about that... THE POINT IS THAT IF A TEAM BEHAVES LIKE OZ DID IN SYDNEY, THEY HAVE NO CLAIM TO TALK ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG AND SPIRIT OF CRICKET.... Very clearly you ignored the comment about Perth, didn't you...:eyedance: http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,,24833598-5005401,00.html
You didn't understand what I wrote...have you heard of double standards' date=' thats the whole reason why no one takes Ponting seriously when he whinges :punter:[/quote'] Yeah basically you've got nothing. Can't handle the truth so you just ignore what I say.
We all remember the jumping like kangaroos thing after the disgraceful Sydney test match..it is hard to respect him after that as a person/professional. :nervous:
Are you kidding ? What about the game India won against us in Australia, you were carrying on after that game, with the flags and all.
You're an idiot. That time wasting was absolute cheating, why wouldn't he be unhappy? Yeah that pitch was a road, but what are you going to do. So many more, but you can't think of any? So you think he is whining because other teams use dirty tactics which end up costing them matches and he mentions it in the post match interview? How does India take it when they lose? Anil Kumble in Australia last time.. Even Sehwag couldn't stop whining about how they should have won the Sydney Test prior to the most recent series.. There are some prime exmaples of whining for you. Zaheer Khan is an ordinary bowler and as I have said he averages over 40 against Australia and did nothing for the rest of the series. By the way, Khan starting it by talking trash before the series had even begun (Ponting shrugged off these comments).
No, you are an idiot if you think saint :punter: is the victim of others' dirty tactics. The rest of the world thinks exactly the opposite.