Pathetic Neo Sports Then, Now Improving!

Its pathetic that they still dont show cricket in wide screen, the picture is not clear , scorecard is neela peela. I wouldnt complain if they weren't making gazallions of dollars but they are & they still refuse to invest small amount of money for a better telecast. Lets not even talk about commentators BTW this time Uncle Lal is missing so its still ok. IPL\CLT20 were shown in wide screen and looked digital but these pictures from Neo sports are just pathetic :wall:

You have DLNA right? or else connect via HDMI.
Yeh, but I have to buy the wireless adapter separately. I have 2 really good netgear ones at home, but they are of no use now as I have to buy a Samsung one, which I can't be bothered to spend more on at the moment. Currently I just transfer the video to USB memory stick and plug that into the back of the TV, nice and easy
Yeh' date=' but I have to buy the wireless adapter separately. I have 2 really good netgear ones at home, but they are of no use now as I have to buy a Samsung one, which I can't be bothered to spend more on at the moment. Currently I just transfer the video to USB memory stick and plug that into the back of the TV, nice and easy[/quote'] Yup thats cool, but sometimes the aspect ratio of the video and TV dont match, hence the black bars.