Praveen Kumar

kabira

Nehra was fooled by that four he hit the other day. He thought that he improved as a batsman and tried to be a hero. Munaf was lot smarter in that sense.
I was actually surprised to see Nehra being sent ahead of Munaf - Munaf has improved quite a lot with the bat over the last year or so and does not qualify amongst the absolute mugs like Ishant and Nehra.
Nehra was fooled by that four he hit the other day. He thought that he improved as a batsman and tried to be a hero. Munaf was lot smarter in that sense.
i still am laughing at the expresiion made by dumb ass nehra when he got out :hysterical: .. he was almost stunned that he got out .. he just had to pinch a single for PK. he is suited for comedy roles in films .. that too a supporting one ..
I was actually surprised to see Nehra being sent ahead of Munaf - Munaf has improved quite a lot with the bat over the last year or so and does not qualify amongst the absolute mugs like Ishant and Nehra.
well ishant is 100 times better than Nehra, Nehra holding a cricket bat is cricket bats' Ghor Apman
i still am laughing at the expresiion made by dumb ass nehra when he got out :hysterical: .. he was almost stunned that he got out .. he just had to pinch a single for PK. he is suited for comedy roles in films .. that too a supporting one ..
Nehra does moonlight in movies 22240-tinu-anand.jpg Aashish Nehra Ashish-Nehra.gif