Praveen Kumar

kabira

He has played some superb cricketing shots. He is slogger alright. The cover drive that he pulled off in Mohali against Johnson was awesome. And today against bollinger superb inside out six. Guy can hit a few. can he be an option for batting powerplays, lets say two batsman are in and they take powerplay, one of the them gets out, instead of bringing in another proper batsman, I would think sending Praveen to hit some will be good idea. Nothing to lose scenario.. Make me Captain please

When you throw the tag of responsibility on cricketers like Bhajji or PK, the next very moment they fail to do what they do best. Take for instance Bhajji today all he had to do was give SRT the necessary support and we all know he is more than capable of doing that but he got out. So you expect less from these people they give u more, i guess that suits us best.

When you throw the tag of responsibility on cricketers like Bhajji or PK' date=' the next very moment they fail to do what they do best. Take for instance Bhajji today all he had to do was give SRT the necessary support and we all know he is more than capable of doing that but he got out. So you expect less from these people they give u more, i guess that suits us best.[/quote'] That is correct. Bhajji is dangerous when he is in with no responsibility which is at no.8.

well my proposal is simple Lets say Dhoni and Yuvi are batting and they take powerplay. We lost wicket, which happens lot of time, batting powerplay is sometimes scary, it puts more pressure on batsman to make it count. Instead of sending Raina, send Praveen. It may work, it may not, but worth a try. Thinking out of box is important and which is what Dhoni used to due year back.

and I am not sure if anyone noticed' date=' [b']PK was very focused today. He wanted to win badly and he kind of believed he could, but he got himself run out. We were just one big hit away. I kind of like his attitude.
Yes. He was playing with determination. There was a hunger to win the match. Nehra was busy being an idiot.
When you throw the tag of responsibility on cricketers like Bhajji or PK' date= the next very moment they fail to do what they do best. Take for instance Bhajji today all he had to do was give SRT the necessary support and we all know he is more than capable of doing that but he got out. So you expect less from these people they give u more, i guess that suits us best.
You need to be reminded that Bhajji with Zak saved the first test under extreme pressure against OZ in 2008 series at home. And scored another important 50 later in the series.
You need to be reminded that Bhajji with Zak saved the first test under extreme pressure against OZ in 2008 series at home. And scored another important 50 later in the series.
hehe i do remember that but there again it was almost a lost cause. Bhajji played with a nothing to lose attitude and started getting quick runs in that process. But here it is like asking Bhajji to bat up the order and bat responsibly in a test match. So my post was more on that lines. Bhajji is always a surprise factor and as long as he remains that way i think he will perform better.
Test cricket and ODI is different dish, bhajji lover. In ODI's scoring at good rate matters the most and generally bowlers fall for this trying to fetch more runs in their short span of stay on the crease. @OP: When you have an option of 6 fantastic hitters in the team, you retort to the likes of Bhajji and PK to up the scoring ? We must be really in some bad situation if we ever do that... :((
Yes. He was playing with determination. There was a hunger to win the match. Nehra was busy being an idiot.
Nehra was fooled by that four he hit the other day. He thought that he improved as a batsman and tried to be a hero. Munaf was lot smarter in that sense.