The logic of normative value(s) recapitulates the politics of the nation-state.

Mr. Wicket

ஒரு மயிரும் புரியல...
Adhu onnu periya vishiyam illa machi. Please PM, na puriyavekaran. :icflove:

yappa saami' date=' anda ponnu kooda kadala podratha konjam nippatraya nee? remba comedy-ah iruku...:winky:[/quote'] Yenna saar, what is this? Konjum kooda nagrigam illama kadala podratha adhu idhuntu. Nonsense. :--D:--D

Yenna saar' date=' what is this? Konjum kooda nagrigam illama kadala podratha adhu idhuntu. Nonsense. :--D:--D[/quote'] Nee venumna paaru, anda ‘ponnu’ kadasiyila oru 70-year old thathava iruka poguthu.. appo theriyum annatha unaku… :D..plus, idhu enna yahoo chat room-nu nenachiyaa nee? Cricket-site paaa…

Nee venumna paaru' date=' anda ‘ponnu’ kadasiyila oru 70-year old thathava iruka poguthu.. appo theriyum annatha unaku… :D..plus, idhu enna yahoo chat room-nu nenachiyaa nee? Cricket-site paaa…[/quote'] 1) Naangala vevramana vanga, idhala mudhaliye kandu puduchurovamila. Idhala chinna passanga valyatu illa. :D 2) Cricket site oda chit chat section pa. Enga onnu thappu kidiyathu. :D

^^ What's all this gibberish ? Both of you know english, please converse in a language that others can understand if you post on a message board. If it is a private matter however, I'd request you to use the PM facility.

^^ What's all this gibberish ? Both of you know english' date=' please converse in a language that others can understand if you post on a message board. If it is a private matter however, I'd request you to use the PM facility.[/quote'] [southie hat on] Hello northie. Why don't you stop people from conversing in hindi, a language that is alien to us ? [southie hat thrown off] Disclaimer: These are not my thoughts or words, just being speculative of the posts that will be followed upon reading Varuns' post :hello: P.S: out b4 b&

[southie hat on] Hello northie. Why don't you stop people from conversing in hindi, a language that is alien to us ? [southie hat thrown off] Disclaimer: These are not my thoughts or words, just being speculative of the posts that will be followed upon reading Varuns' post :hello: P.S: out b4 b&
That comment won't come from me for sure, for I have no clue what they are conversing. :blink:

^^ What's all this gibberish ? Both of you know english' date=' please converse in a language that others can understand if you post on a message board. If it is a private matter however, I'd request you to use the PM facility.[/quote']
[southie hat on] Hello northie. Why don't you stop people from conversing in hindi, a language that is alien to us ? [southie hat thrown off] Disclaimer: These are not my thoughts or words, just being speculative of the posts that will be followed upon reading Varuns' post :hello: P.S: out b4 b&
:winky::winky:

^^ What's all this gibberish ? Both of you know english' date=' please converse in a language that others can understand if you post on a message board. If it is a private matter however, I'd request you to use the PM facility.[/quote'] Btw, the posts in English did you fully understand what was meant in those statements? As far as I can see this is a thread full of gibberish. :winky:

Btw' date=' the posts in English did you fully understand what was meant in those statements? As far as I can see this is a thread full of gibberish. :winky:[/quote'] Touche, but those statements are gibberish for all of us, as opposed to me saying "Ennoda poola oombuda" :winky:

Touche' date=' but those statements are gibberish for all of us, as opposed to me saying "[b']Ennoda poola oombuda" :winky:
I also have one for Gunner' date=' [b']sootha moodu. :finger:
WOW, that's some impressive cussing y'all. Well done. PS: Varun is that an invitation. :woot: PS: Nikred, i don't want to spoil the decorum of this wonderful phorum by responding to you. So shut the **** up you dumb golt ******. :icflove:

That's because you're not in academia. :P That said, echo varun's comments.
Ok, let's ask PK. :P :P PS: Please see response to varun. Do you want to join in? :P

WOW, that's some impressive cussing y'all. Well done. PS: Varun is that an invitation. :woot: PS: Nikred, i don't want to spoil the decorum of this wonderful phorum by responding to you. So shut the **** up you dumb golt ******. :icflove:
Actually I don't remember what it means. I know vaayu moodu too, but don't know which one is which. I guess I got it right. :icflove: