The logic of normative value(s) recapitulates the politics of the nation-state.

Mr. Wicket

The logic of desire functions as the conceptual frame for the ideology of power/knowledge. -Hey this tool makes me look smarty but not sure if the above senty make sense
you can never be one :nono:

It can be held forth as undeniable that the culture of history, as such, is strictly congruent with the fantasy of linguistic transparency and that the reification of history, as such, opens a space for the historicization of power/knowledge, which will lead to the realisation of the illusion of the natural discourse of pedagogical institutions.

It can be held forth as undeniable that the culture of history' date=' as such, is strictly congruent with the fantasy of linguistic transparency and that the reification of history, as such, opens a space for the historicization of power/knowledge, which will lead to the realisation of the illusion of the natural discourse of pedagogical institutions.[/quote'] We don't need no education........Hey teacher, leave them kids alone. Is that all you wanted to say? :wink:

The demands of mental self-awareness can only be met when the needs of the physical are left behind. That's a NO.
One can meet the demands of self-awareness and leave the physical needs behind only when one has fully immersed and indulged oneself in the physical needs. :winky::winky: I gathered as much. :winky:

One can meet the demands of self-awareness and leave the physical needs behind only when one has fully immersed and indulged oneself in the physical needs. :winky::winky: I gathered as much. :winky:
The physical can be left behind for a time with great ease if one has the assurance that there will be a physical element to return to. For is it not true that all elements in life improves exponentially with a better knowledge and understanding of the self?

The physical can be left behind for a time with great ease if one has the assurance that there will be a physical element to return to. For is it not true that all elements in life improves exponentially with a better knowledge and understanding of the self?
1) Don't give up something unless you are sure that you wont regret having done so and seek its solace once again. Therefore it would be a fallacy to leave something with the assurance that it is there to return to. 2) Indeed, ergo one must experience the physical before progressing to the mental and eventually the divine. I would go as far as to state that the physical, mental and divine are so interlocked that to unweave one would be unbinding the thread of life itself. Therefore one must explore all facets to improve self-awareness in search of subliminal bliss.

1) I would go as far as to state that the physical' date=' mental and divine are so interlocked that to unweave one would be unbinding the thread of life itself. Therefore one must explore all facets to improve self-awareness in search of subliminal bliss.[/quote'] That is an excellent statement, and one I can find no argument against. Strike the right balance between the physical, mental and divine, find yourself, be yourself in order to find that ever-evading level of completeness.

That is an excellent statement, and one I can find no argument against. Strike the right balance between the physical, mental and divine, find yourself, be yourself in order to find that ever-evading level of completeness.
Yesh, when do we get started? :winky:

1) Don't give up something unless you are sure that you wont regret having done so and seek its solace once again. Therefore it would be a fallacy to leave something with the assurance that it is there to return to. 2) Indeed, ergo one must experience the physical before progressing to the mental and eventually the divine. I would go as far as to state that the physical, mental and divine are so interlocked that to unweave one would be unbinding the thread of life itself. Therefore one must explore all facets to improve self-awareness in search of subliminal bliss.
Isn't divine a nature of GOD? I thought you were an atheist? :hmmm: