The 'axe' effect

triam

“Where the f** is the Axe effect? I’ve been waiting for it for over seven years. Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my perfumes, deodorants and aftershaves. I always applied them in abundance to make sure the girls get turned on as they show in the television. Finally I thought I’d try to impress my lonely bai who had an ugly fight with her husband and was living alone for over a year. Axe effect my foot!” Vaibhav expressed his unhappiness.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Probably nothing but a really gross attempt at getting some easy publicity.. Unless of course he is totally deluded, I doubt if any person would be stupid enough to do sue a company over ads. I hope we in India dont go in the ways of the West were its routine for people to do ridiculous things, fined a few thousand dollars or sent to jail a few months for it and when they come out, they’re rewarded with book contracts and hours of reality tv and news coverage.

Probably nothing but a really gross attempt at getting some easy publicity.. Unless of course he is totally deluded, I doubt if any person would be stupid enough to do sue a company over ads. I hope we in India dont go in the ways of the West were its routine for people to do ridiculous things, fined a few thousand dollars or sent to jail a few months for it and when they come out, they’re rewarded with book contracts and hours of reality tv and news coverage.
There are plenty who have the time and the money to file frivolous cases. There was a guy who sued Shilpa Shetty and some other actresses because he thought their dressing was offending to women in general. There was a guy who sued Madhuri Dixit claiming that she was his legally married wife. Madhuri was summoned to the court and they guy lost the case because he could not produce any credible evidence. Then he sued Mahima Chaudhury claiming that she was his wife. Then I think it was Rani Mukherjee that he sued. Then a high court fined him a huge amount. There was a guy who had sued Sania Mirza over something. A few years ago such cases against known celebrities became so large that the supreme court issued warnings to courts around India not to accept such cases.

“I had always stored them in cool and dry place, and kept them away from direct light or heat. I’d always use a ruler before applying the spray and make sure that the distance between the nozzle and my armpit was at least 15 centimeters. I’d do everything they told. I even beat up my 5-year-old nephew for coming near my closet, as they had instructed it to keep away from children’s reach. And yet, all I get is a broom beating from my ugly bai.” Vaibhav expressed his frustration.
Ok. I think this is a hoax.

There are plenty who have the time and the money to file frivolous cases. There was a guy who sued Shilpa Shetty and some other actresses because he thought their dressing was offending to women in general. There was a guy who sued Madhuri Dixit claiming that she was his legally married wife. Madhuri was summoned to the court and they guy lost the case because he could not produce any credible evidence. Then he sued Mahima Chaudhury claiming that she was his wife. Then I think it was Rani Mukherjee that he sued. Then a high court fined him a huge amount. There was a guy who had sued Sania Mirza over something. A few years ago such cases against known celebrities became so large that the supreme court issued warnings to courts around India not to accept such cases.
These things are so disgusting to hear..

But I remember some guys from college who did try axe and other deos and went out with an expectation. I had a friend with black skin and he wanted to be fair. He bought fair and lovely and since he suspected that the cream might create patches of fairness on his face if not applied homogeneously, he decided to first experiment on his wrist. He tried that for one whole year and everyday he would ask friends if it was making a difference.

“HUL might be tempted to take that line of argument, but it is very risky. There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don’t attract women. In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I’d suggest that the company settles this issue out of court.” noted lawyer Ram Jhoothmalani said.
fake...