The 'axe' effect

triam

“I was thrown slippers at when I argued that Sachin played a reckless shot. I did a George Bush to save myself but seriously, what the ****. Can’t I even express my opinion?” Rajesh, a student of IIT Kanpur said, who argued that Sachin should have anticipated the velocity of the ball, the angle his bat’s surface was making with ball, the resultant torque, the trajectory of the projectile, and the displacement of the fielder before he hit that shot that got him out.
:hysterical::hysterical: This happen to a friend of friend of mine

:hysterical::hysterical: This happen to a friend of friend of mine
At least that posters' (from faking website) argument had some funny side to it but "friend of friend of yours" did not :finger:

Sachin Tendulkar had scored 175 runs, his 45th ODI century, as India chased Australia’s total of 350, but he got out when just 19 runs were needed of 17 balls to win the match. Rest of the bat-holding-cricketers couldn’t hit those required runs as India fell short by 3 runs, triggering a barrage of verbal assaults between different groups of Indians.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

At least that posters' (from faking website) argument had some funny side to it but "friend of friend of yours" did not :finger:
That basically translates to ' playing a rash shot in the context of the game' You ME should know better :--D @nikki :luckily no

“Subhanallah! This is a tight slap on the face of infidels who have been calling us backward and enemies of modern science, even though we love RDX, AK47s and audio-video messages. But finally our wise men have been able to conclude what the kaafirs couldn’t even comprehend for so many years. Inshallah, now we will spread the light of our knowledge everywhere.†Taliban CMO Maulana Mushroom Azahar declared from a mountain top.
“After they banned playing football, watching television, celebrating local festivals, and going to school, we had a lot of free time and we didn’t know what to do. Now all of us are busy cutting and chopping vegetables. I guess they have done a nice job.†Assif Zordari, a local resident told our reporter.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: