Live Betting : Sachin wont score a century in the next 2 games

^^ wel.. i dint mean it.. first time i created a live betting thread.. ppl were talking about the poor odds and stuff.. never mind.. it was my first time and i did what everyone else did.. the 1:1 odd.. fair enough if they find the odds bad and stay away.. and those who played and lost, instead of giving money they are whining.. so what else can i do... even i have played and lost.. never complained about losing money. a few times (during my early days) i have wondered why SS doesnt get opened/closed as per schedule.. those are times when I was not aware that ppl take time out of their personal/professional life to do these.. once guys like you and salil pointed out.. i have understood and stopped complaining.. now when I play a bet and ppl start whining and even say that my bet was in poor taste.. what can i tell them? during the hyd match, d int others bet that india will lose and gain money? what about them?

WTF was that? Take back your freaking money.. I will add one more million to it.. I ain't begging for money here.. I just wanted to play a bet.. you and H4te played against me and I won.. now dont whine, take ur f u cking money and get lost..
I said you are non-believer wtf are you talking about :dontknow: