One last movie you want to see before the world is destroyed

Temujin Khaghan

no' date=' but sometimes when i am able to understand the genius behind any art form or if someone else does, then i like to discuss about it ... thatsall. :smiley:[/quote'] I have a friend who is interested in film making and stuff and plans to do a course too, he used to talk about all these filming techniques like dolly zoom, crane shot etc. I made a deal, in the future, to make a short film with him. A complete whacko, surreal movie.:P

I have a friend who is interested in film making and stuff and plans to do a course too' date=' he used to talk about all these filming techniques like dolly zoom, crane shot etc. I made a deal, in the future, to make a short film with him. A complete whacko, surreal movie.:P[/quote'] make something like the blair witch project... it costed around $20000 in 1999. With inflation it is now equal to $25612.59 :smiley:

make something like the blair witch project... it costed around $20000 in 1999. With inflation it is now equal to $25612.59 :smiley:
It won't be anytime near the future. Once I am stable financially, I would love to venture into this stuff. Would start with a short film though rather than a full length one. :icflove: