Dhoni and other party after HYD defeat

whats the proof that these pictures were taken after the hyd match.. IIRC match ended around 10.30 and by the time presentation and all that got over, it could have been 11:00. And it easily takes 30-45 minutes to pack your stuff in the dressing room. We all know that the uppal stadium is far away from hyd city and it would take another hour to hit their hotel rooms.. which would be around 12 midnight. Do you think the guys would have directly gone into the party floor - from the outfits, its clear that they had to go under the shower and get dressed.. another half an hour gone in that.. 12:30am... as far as i know the night lilfe in hyderabad is worse than in blore and dont think there would be any partying going on after 12:00 that too on a thursday night. so my take is... these pics could have been taken at some other party on some other day and they are just splashing them now to create unnecessary news..

NewsX have got it all wrong. The said party was on Tuesday at JC Diwakar's ( A hyderabad based industrialist) farmhouse. .The match was on Thursday. The local media in AP reported this news on Wednesday night itself even before we had lost!! So :finger: to NewsX and the masala news creators.
haha.. so my prediction was correct indeed.. these idiots will never change
whats the proof that these pictures were taken after the hyd match.. IIRC match ended around 10.30 and by the time presentation and all that got over, it could have been 11:00. And it easily takes 30-45 minutes to pack your stuff in the dressing room. We all know that the uppal stadium is far away from hyd city and it would take another hour to hit their hotel rooms.. which would be around 12 midnight. Do you think the guys would have directly gone into the party floor - from the outfits, its clear that they had to go under the shower and get dressed.. another half an hour gone in that.. 12:30am... as far as i know the night lilfe in hyderabad is worse than in blore and dont think there would be any partying going on after 12:00 that too on a thursday night. so my take is... these pics could have been taken at some other party on some other day and they are just splashing them now to create unnecessary news..
Good point. Bloody reporters can do anything.
What was the need to insult Hyderabad to defend Dhoni? :(( Officially they close at midnight but I do know a couple of them that are open to wee hours in the morning. Though they are not the topnotch ones like these guys would frequent. :wink:
What was the need to insult Hyderabad to defend Dhoni? :(( Officially they close at midnight but I do know a couple of them that are open to wee hours in the morning. Though they are not the topnotch ones like these guys would frequent. :wink:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Liquor serving is stopped at many places in India at midnight (Delhi is allowed till 1 A.M. I suppose) but the partying goes on though no liquor is provided after the restricted time but you are free to party in clubs.
adhemi ledhu bhava... even blore sucks.. funny thing is.. last year they came up with a brilliant idea that dancing and serving liquor should not happen at the same place.. so.. these days u cat dance in a pub.. and the pubs that had a dance floor, made it a closed dance floor, so that you drink outside and then hit the dance floor... youre not supposed to carry ur glass/bottle on the dance floor.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
adhemi ledhu bhava... even blore sucks.. funny thing is.. last year they came up with a brilliant idea that dancing and serving liquor should not happen at the same place.. so.. these days u cat dance in a pub.. and the pubs that had a dance floor, made it a closed dance floor, so that you drink outside and then hit the dance floor... youre not supposed to carry ur glass/bottle on the dance floor.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:blink: Frankly, I have no idea what the nightlife is like in Hyderabad now. Been 3 years since I have been there. Wouldn't expect any drastic changes though. :P