Dhoni and other party after HYD defeat

The fifth one day match between India and Australia at Hyderabad was a crucial one since the teams were leveled 2-2. However, despite the valiant 175 knock by Sachin Tendulkar, the team could not score victory of 17 runs in 17 balls with 4 wickets in hand. Now, here is more to the woes. According to the noted Mid-Day newspaper, just hours after the match, Dhoni and his young gang were seen unwinding at a party. Pictures of that are now splashing all across and interestingly, Dhoni is seen all smiles with pretty girls while Praveen Kumar was smoking away to glory. 4094862478_b517d7d93e_o.jpg ____________________________________________________________ the above post is not my view about whether dhoni shud enjoy life or not. its just news thatsall. regarding what i think ... i think dhoni has every right to do what he wants. You shudnt expect every cricketer to be like sachin and dravid in thier personal life. Dhoni is a player both on and off field, there is nothing new about it. .

Maybe they are trying to drown their sorrows in a drink. :dontknow: Whenever I have a tough day, I would love to hit a nearby pub and try to get my mind off the set backs I had. What exactly are they expecting them to do, practice all night in the hotel lobby or go into a depression in their suites?

Useless masala news & absolute bakwas It is their personal life If I get a chance to get lais with some bombshells am I supposed to say no because Sachin scored 175??? Inzy used to smoke during matches when he scored centuries; how does Praveen Kumar smoking come into the picture???

Exclusive: Team India goes partying in Hyderabad The night of the Hyderabad ODI was one that every Indian fan is bound to find hard to forget. NewsX brings for you exclusive pictures from a Hyderabad hotel, a few hours after the Indian team lost to Australia by a mere three runs. First up is captain Dhoni with a gaggle of girls. The girls clearly can't get enough of the smashing Indian skipper. Dhoni wasn't the only one enjoying female company - new boy Ravindra Jadeja seems to have had his piece of fun too. :WTF: Ashish Nehra can be also seen holding a glass of something that looks spurious to say the least. And, if one looks closely enough, one can see therein Virender Sehwag behind a huge cloud of smoke. Are the Indian players out of line in behaving like this after a harrowing day's play? Yes. With the team having lost, that's probably the most obvious sentiment. But then there is the other side of the story. What if the players just chose to relax at the end of what was definitely a rough day? Difficult to play judge on this one. Sachin Tendulkar, meanwhile, was the only Indian cricketer to have given the party a miss. After all, he had scored a memorable 175 earlier that evening. (Maybe SRT just ordered some room service) :winky:
Link

In my view they can party all they want as long as: 1) They don't do anything illegal. 2) It does not in any way affect their commitment to the team. That is, they don't miss training sessions/meetings, etc. due to waking up late after a party the previous night. They don't turn up to training under the weather, or tired from a party the previous night. Whenever there is a training session they should be as ready both physically and mentally as they would be for a game. Aside from that they are free to enjoy their lives as they see fit

lol at the news. Does this means that anybody who has a bad day at work should sit at home' date=' cry , hide , feel depressed & be sad for the next 24 hrs ?[/quote'] Exactly. Whenever I have a bad day at office, I plan to something to cheer myself up. Why should the cricketers be any different?
Exactly. Whenever I have a bad day at office' date=' I plan to something to cheer myself up. Why should the cricketers be any different?[/quote'] Plus if I had a bad at work .. I would be sitting alone in a pub drinking like a desi sharabi but look at these guys :(( I iz so jealous PS: YK is not gonna like this .. he already thinks that our team is too stressed.. I guess he hasnt seen these pics :cantstop: