What Are You Reading Now?

Riley's Girl

get all the 4 books.really good.i have finished 3....on 1/3rd of the 4th...will finish it after i come back home....... do you watch football? do you want twilight e books?
Not really a fan of football (you do mean soccer?) Know the rules but don't follow it beyond getting the scores with the sports news on television/radio. Though I prefer books (love the feel of them, the smell of a new book or a really old one. Wow that's so boring :/) e-books would be nice.

Not really a fan of football (you do mean soccer?) Know the rules but don't follow it beyond getting the scores with the sports news on television/radio. Though I prefer books (love the feel of them, the smell of a new book or a really old one. Wow that's so boring :/) e-books would be nice.
i mean soccer.the world cup will be in SA........well i have the ebooks...PM me your email id if u wish.. can you recommend a good boook on sfrican history kings politics etc

Just finished Brown's The Lost Symbol. Another superb one from Brown. The story is thrilling and as usual, it has it's share of fascinating facts. Though I had correctly predicted the final twist quite early in the novel. The way things were building up, it was almost clearly visible. So I felt like I am cleverer than those smart characters in the novel.

I finally got around to reading the Twilight saga and I LOVED it. Finished all four books in just 5 days!
What did you love more ? A werewolf selecting an infant as his future wife ? or A vampire delivering a baby with his teeth? or a hundred year old creep pinning for a 16 year old? or a hundred year old creep stalking a 16 year old's bedroom? or the matter that she actually finds that romantic?

What did you love more ? A werewolf selecting an infant as his future wife ? or A vampire delivering a baby with his teeth? or a hundred year old creep pinning for a 16 year old? or a hundred year old creep stalking a 16 year old's bedroom? or the matter that she actually finds that romantic?
Damn....thank God I did not read that ****.

:helpsos: Critic alert! A werewolf finding a future mate when he thought he had lost the woman he loved. A father doing everything in his power to assure that both his child and his wife stayed alive. The fact that age wasn't an issue in Bella and Edward's relationship. A guy loving a girl enough that he wanted to spend every available minute with her. Romance, like everything else in life, is merely perception and differs from person to person.

It's not ALL that bad' date=' though I guess more geared toward the female population and the younger generation.:winky:[/quote'] Well, I will stay away from what whats targeted at the female population. And I am not too old for the stuff for younger generation. I still watch cartoons on youtube.:eyedance:

Well, I will stay away from what whats targeted at the female population. And I am not too old for the stuff for younger generation. I still watch cartoons on youtube.:eyedance:
Cool! I watch Dexter's Laboratory regularly. Also Tom & Jerry. Scooby Doo is my cousin's favourite, so I see a lot of that when he's around.