Vegetarianism, the mantra to overcome climate change challenges

DeXteR

vegetarianism is why we suck at sports' date='another reason to hate them and i have a big list.[/quote'] oo plzzz... what did all you meat-eaters do for India... Fastest bowlerS for India are vegeterians... Olympics bronze winner wrestler, Sushil Kumar is a vegeterian.... whats the difference between some of those retarded pakistanis and you who bring whole veggie-crap while comparing our genes... the reason we suck in sports is our infrastructure...I am proud veggie and I dont think I am any less than any of meat-eaters when it comes to physical strength...

oo plzzz... what did all you meat-eaters do for India... Fastest bowlerS for India are vegeterians... Olympics bronze winner wrestler' date= Sushil Kumar is a vegeterian.... whats the difference between some of those retarded pakistanis and you who bring whole veggie-crap while comparing our genes... the reason we suck in sports is our infrastructure...I am proud veggie and I dont think I am any less than any of meat-eaters when it comes to physical strength...
You could have even made that point by not questioning the meat eaters patriotism. :blink: