Coverntry University - Any good ?

Zap_Brannigan

How good is Masters in EE?
Hey mate, I study at univ of warwick which is closeby and I do know something about coventry university. Its been run over by desis for sure. They have a very good industrial transport degree and most other courses are average to say the least. There is not much competition to get into the masters courses especially in engineering.....well I must add this, if the candidate is talented, do give him a chance to prove his mettle and pls dont reject him just because he is from an average university. Just my opinion mate....

Hey mate' date=' I study at univ of warwick which is closeby and I do know something about coventry university. Its been run over by desis for sure. They have a very good industrial transport degree and most other courses are average to say the least. There is not much competition to get into the masters courses especially in engineering.....well I must add this, if the candidate is talented, do give him a chance to prove his mettle and pls dont reject him just because he is from an average university. Just my opinion mate....[/quote'] Thank you for the information. Its not easy to give a job to just about everyone. I have a boss too and i am not HR. I just have a say in people who i have to manage. A bad engineer would mean that i have to end up holding his hand or taking the blame for his mistakes. So i always make sure that i get competent people in my group.

Thank you for the information. Its not easy to give a job to just about everyone. I have a boss too and i am not HR. I just have a say in people who i have to manage. A bad engineer would mean that i have to end up holding his hand or taking the blame for his mistakes. So i always make sure that i get competent people in my group.
Agree.....