• Cji
    • Il Principino
    • Gunner
    • flamy
    • h4te
    • nikky bava
    • Lizzy
    • don't really care as long as DC paaji is stripped of his MOD status :P
    • none of the above, EMC would not approve of any of those choices - everyone who votes this option gets $$ from :emc:
    • no need for more mods, EMC is too powerful already :protest:

See, stupid sh-t like this is why we in the Consortiumatti have to resort to paavaar abooze. EMC does NOT present, approve of or share any of the views set forth by this attention whoar. EMC also does not particularly care for any of those candidates. And daisy is a better moderator than most of that list combined. :emc:
:popcorn: Edit: Someone within the EMC has voted against DC paaji. He is the only one(within EMC) who I hold in high esteem:P and his vote is all that matters to me. :hail: prof

Lets go modless and adminless for a month and see how it goes.
I second that. Let's see what happens. It can't be any worse than the current bunch of paavaar aboosers we have. :D

Gunnah' date=' This is not official, mere swiiss bank ke account mein transfer kar dena. :--D[/quote'] Done. Money transfer confirmed to Cayman, Bermuda, Barbados, Switzerland, BVI, Luxembourg, Channel islands, Isle of Man, Columbia, Hong Kong and Singapore. :winky:

How about three from the 1985 Wembley concert; The Man's Too Strong, Money for Nothing & Going Home (there cannot be enough versions of Going Home on any hard drive :hail: )? I can also throw in some live Clapton. :D
So, now we are talking, megaupload please! Where do I sign? :--D