How many hours can Mishra bat tomorrow?

kabira

How many hours can Mishra bat tomorrow?  

1. 1.

• less than 30 mins
    • greater than 30 but less than hour
    • greater than hour but less than 2 hours
    • more than a session

It doesnt matter how long he lasts tomorrow. As a night-watchman, its already 'Mission accomplished' for him. Hopefully, if he survives for say 40-45 mins tomorrow morning, when the ball swings the most, it will just be a bonus.
i agree.But with the defense shot that he showed, he seems to have a better technique than many others who come ahead of him.So i think and i do hope that he stays on for more than an hour, but yes beuing a night watchman, his job is done by saving his and gautis wicket

I don't think a nightwatchman's job is just to play out the evening - that's a simplistic way of putting it. Mishra is a competent lower order batsman and should be expected to play out at least as much time as he would have in case he had come out at his regular position. Anything less than half an hour will be a disappointment.

Can Mishra frustrate Lankans? His reaction to Jayawardane's wicket was like "Oh Really, I got the wicket, pinch me? " kind of reaction. He is determine to frustrate them. So what you guys think. I would say he will bat atleast 1 hour
Looking at the way this pitch is behaving, I wont be that surprised if Mishra gets a Ton :eyedance: amitmishra.jpg