Changes for 2nd test?

Sachinism

I read your posts - your premise is that you want to drop Mishra because on pattas he is as good or bad as Yuvraj/Sehwag and you would rather have a third seamer : 1. How do you know we will have a similar patta at Kanpur? Or even more basic, how do you accurately predict that the pitch is going to remain a patta before the toss? The consensus before the toss at Ahmedabad and even going into the third day was that the pitch would start to break up. 2. Why would you not drop Harbhajan even if you were assured that the pitch is going to be a patta? Mishra has outbowled Harbhajan when they have played together and it's common sense that a wrist spinner is more likely to get you wickets on a patta than a finger spinner of similar ability.
1. That's the job of the captain/selectors and coaches to come up with the best combination based on how they think the pitch will behave. 2. I'm not against dropping Harbhajan. I just don't want to play two spinners for the sake of "Just because we've always played two spinners." Especially because neither one is great, just decent. If there's genuine reason to believe the pitch will take spin for three days and will be very difficult to bat on because of spin/bounce then by all means go for the two spin option.