WTF is this thing?

he looks like a facking bull-dog.... our team carries him and powar.... both in the outfield.... i dont see any change from the WC team in terms of fitness..... can someone kick the retard Vengssarkar out.... he has no clue about fitness.... photo1d95cc07ma2.jpg

Re: WTF is this thing?

he looks like a facking bull-dog.... our team carries him and powar.... both in the outfield.... i dont see any change from the WC team in terms of fitness..... can someone kick the ***** Vengssarkar out.... he has no clue about fitness....
Can't believe in this age and generation you have guys like that (that has hardly played international cricket) playing for the nation :shrug:

Re: WTF is this thing? OMG OMG OMG look at powar and dinesh mongia :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: WTF is this thing? who cares what he looks like. I bet Mongia can out-run a fair number of Aussies on the field. Don't be fooled by appearances- the fastest guy in our local soccer club is a fatso from croatia. And he is so fast that it isnt funny.First time i played against him i couldn't believe how fast he was- he smoked me like nothing and pretty much my only skill in soccer is running around really fast since i am a short & skinny guy (or sometimes goalie). I remember Aravinda deSilva used to be lightning quick with the pick-up and throw at close range and i bet he was a heck of a lot faster than his thinner english counterparts. Clive Lloyd looked like that sloth from Ice Age with spectacles but he ran/dived around the field like Symonds. Don't base it on looks.

who cares what he looks like. I bet Mongia can out-run a fair number of Aussies on the field.
This is the craziest statement you have ever made. Have you actually seen Mongia play cricket? A race between him and ganguly would be close. He could not beat even Warne in a race let alone the others. I saw him at chadhigarh airport about 1 month back, believe me he is a pile of lard. Shocking selection. O and dont forget the fact that he is a cr#p batsman!

Have you actually seen Mongia play cricket?
No not really but that isnt my point- my point is people who are criticising him based on the fact that he looks fat. I just wanted to point out ( and this is primarily because of a lot of unwarranted criticism of Powar than Mongia) that a fat guy can be really quick and agile by most sports standards.

Have you actually seen Mongia play cricket?
No not really but that isnt my point- my point is people who are criticising him based on the fact that he looks fat. I just wanted to point out ( and this is primarily because of a lot of unwarranted criticism of Powar than Mongia) that a fat guy can be really quick and agile by most sports standards.
Well Mongia is not one of these guys nor is that pile of lard Powar. They are SLOW and UNATHLETIC

Re: WTF is this thing? forget safe pair of hands.... tht blubber-head will get run-out 9 times out of 10 in close-calls... thts the reason why these whales dont attempt close singles, build pressure on themselves and the rest of the whales and hole out in the deep.... reference: Saurav Ganguly in WC 07....

Re: WTF is this thing? Gator. Have a look at this video. This is about Dhoni publicly kissed by a lady fan http://youtube.com/watch?v=1fHsnmSnMBA Take a closer look around Dhoni's mid-section around 30-31 seconds into the video. You would see lot more than an ample girth and spare tire. This from a lad who should be the most fit thanks to 300 sit-ups a day(6 times 50 overs in an LOI, in Tests it is more), not to mention the fact that he has been playing International cricket for only 2 or so years. xxxx

Gator. Have a look at this video. This is about Dhoni publicly kissed by a lady fan http://youtube.com/watch?v=1fHsnmSnMBA Take a closer look around Dhoni's mid-section around 30-31 seconds into the video. You would see lot more than an ample girth and spare tire. This from a lad who should be the most fit thanks to 300 sit-ups a day(6 times 50 overs in an LOI, in Tests it is more), not to mention the fact that he has been playing International cricket for only 2 or so years. xxxx
hahahah...i don't know what the hell that was ! Maybe a gust of wind blowing up his shirt ? Definitely looked like a massive spare tire though ! Although to Dhoni's credit; he is still fit enough to sprint between the wickets and turn those singles into doubles.

Gator. Have a look at this video. This is about Dhoni publicly kissed by a lady fan http://youtube.com/watch?v=1fHsnmSnMBA Take a closer look around Dhoni's mid-section around 30-31 seconds into the video. You would see lot more than an ample girth and spare tire. This from a lad who should be the most fit thanks to 300 sit-ups a day(6 times 50 overs in an LOI, in Tests it is more), not to mention the fact that he has been playing International cricket for only 2 or so years. xxxx
beats me lurks.... for tht kind of workout, even if u eat a high fat diet, u should not have so much fat as he has.... wonder, how he would look, if he was not into cricket at all.... fat_guy_skinny_girls.jpg

Re: WTF is this thing? Wow! Dhobi seems to be hiding basket of ladoos under his T.shirt (for Shewag) :lmao: I don't care about Indian cricket team anymore. Btw I was thinking that a fit girl had hugged Dhobi but reality to kuch aur thi :lmao:

beats me lurks.... for tht kind of workout, even if u eat a high fat diet, u should not have so much fat as he has.... wonder, how he would look, if he was not into cricket at all.... fat_guy_skinny_girls.jpg
No matter how much you criticize Western World you have to give them props for inventing bikini man..wah wah.. Aur aap kuch kah rahe the? :doh::doh: