Congratulations on becoming the No.1 Test Team for the first time

ViruRulez

oh I just came to know India at #1' date=' but according to which source? Ranking generated by bajaj or dabur aamla or BMX cycle?[/quote'] The official rankings - you know the sort of rankings that reward a team for winning four Test series is a row, as one team will be doing this week, and the sort of rankings that will punish another team for going 13 Tests without a victory as it will also do this week.
The official rankings - you know the sort of rankings that reward a team for winning four Test series is a row' date=' as one team will be doing this week, and the sort of rankings that will punish another team for going 13 Tests without a victory as it will also do this week.[/quote'] oh thanks for such deep clarification, but I am asking just for the source who says india at 1 right now...
The pak jealousy is just to much these days:cantstop: Why do you think you guys should be ranked above india?
oh I never thought so, when Pak will deserve I will only then think that way, right now I am OK even if Pak go below Kenya ;) I am just asking the source who say ind at #1, so plz?
What is this fascination with . Does it mean anything? :giggle:
Practically it does not mean anything but it is simply fun to remain within the richest members of ICF which I was before SA plunged me into oblivion :((
bahahahhahahahahah! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i love it! :yay:
:finger: :((
Not as bad as you' date=' but I had 20m on them to win the series :(([/quote'] I thought it was a sure shot series for SA and that too in their home ground. I am literally shocked after their pathetic performance and all this farce of SA being better than India in ODIs should end
oh I never thought so, when Pak will deserve I will only then think that way, right now I am OK even if Pak go below Kenya ;) I am just asking the source who say ind at #1, so plz?
Have a look at Icc-cricket.com at the end of the IND-SL series. Does that solve your problem?
oh I just came to know India at #1' date=' but according to which source? Ranking generated by bajaj or dabur aamla or BMX cycle?[/quote']
The official rankings - you know the sort of rankings that reward a team for winning four Test series is a row' date=' as one team will be doing this week, and the sort of rankings that will punish another team for going 13 Tests without a victory as it will also do this week.[/quote']
oh thanks for such deep clarification' date=' but I am asking just for the source who says india at 1 right now...[/quote'] :hysterical: @ change of tone :adore: Karan
http://cricket.ndtv.com/cricket/ndtvcricket/slind09/news_story.aspx?ID=SPOEN20090118716&keyword=news Here you go. Clarification of the news. India is no.1 right now but the rankings are updated only at the end of the series. So, will have to wait for end of series to get the rankings updated at ICC.
Yeah man I am watching it in icc-cricket which says India at No: 3' date=' or 1 mint, am I auppose to explore some previous times?[/quote'] I said at the end of the IND-SL series.
I think this guy is genuine' date=' I dont think he's trying to be spiteful[/quote']
:two_thumbs_up: Good then' date=' [b']wish u all the best to maintain it till the end of series...
Sure?
The official rankings - you know the sort of rankings that reward a team for winning four Test series is a row' date=' as one team will be doing this week, and the sort of rankings that will punish another team for going 13 Tests without a victory as it will also do this week.[/quote'] :hatsoff: