EL Classico : Barcelona 1 - 0 Real Madrid, Hail Barca

Malcolm Merlyn

wer u watchinng?
:banghead: Of Course I was, or else how would i comment about the game, anyways, about the pace of the game, Arsenal no longer play at that pace, it was when we had Pires, Henry Vieira, Bergkamp we used to run riot, but not anymore. Barca is the best I guess when it comes to pacy counter attacks, well their defense too can succumb to them at times.

:banghead: Of Course I was' date=' or else how would i comment about the game, anyways, about the pace of the game, Arsenal no longer play at that pace, it was when we had Pires, Henry Vieira, Bergkamp we used to run riot, but not anymore. Barca is the best I guess when it comes to pacy counter attacks, well their defense too can succumb to them at times.[/quote'] abey i meant u streaming it or koi extra channel hai mumbai mein.....heard they give supersports some times........if u have a link post kar de......

abey i meant u streaming it or koi extra channel hai mumbai mein.....heard they give supersports some times........if u have a link post kar de......
Could you not use the sms language please! It kinda get difficult to decode, anyways my stream is the iraqgoals one.