Test cricket needs some serious improvements

dial_100

In this age, where 20/20 chaddi cricket is getting so popular, even ODIs are losing the charm, what can be done to save the test cricket. We definitely want to see more interesting games. Too many high scoring draws is killing the game. We definitely want to see some improvements in the way test cricket is played. IMO, I see few issues that need to be addressed. Let us discuss these and add on whatever you can think of. Issue #1: Pitches where test cricket is played. Issue #2: # of test teams allowed to play official ICC test cricket. Issue #3: Avoid series between extreme teams. Top 4 playing with last 2. Issue #4: # of test in each series. issue #1: I know lot has been said on this, but ICC must come up with some concrete steps in guiding the hosting nations to prepare special test cricket pitches so that we see more results. Something on the note of, no more than 50% games played in the series should be without any result. Issue #2: I think ICC should restrict only top 6 teams to play ICC test cricket. and other two nations, even though they play cricket and their ranking maintained, should not get more than 2 tests per series. They get to play limited test games giving them a chance to improve. Issue #3: Only bottom 2 of 6 will play with these 2 other teams and will keep circulating the best 2 teams in the league of 6 every quarter or so, ensuring that we do not get dead rubber in the main steam. Top 4 teams never play with the excluded 2 teams. Issue #4: Main 4 teams must compulsorily play 4-5 tests series where as the series involving bottom 2 teams of 6 should only get 3 games in a series. Only 2 bottom teams should play 2 games per series with the other 2 teams. What do you think guys??... They really need to take some drastic measures. please keep you thoughts flowing freely.