How many bomb attacks are there in Pakistan??

maggot_brain

^^ Well you better hope hard because that my friend, is just never going to happen.
Judging by your peoples self destructing capabilities I would say that you are well on your way to annihilation ready. If there is a Pakistan in 5 years it will be back in the dark ages. Oh hang on a minute - thats already happened!!!!

Alright I just have to say something here, I doubt any of you have ever been to Pakistan. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard the same old thing about the media blowing (no pun intended) things out of proportion, but from what I have seen it actually is doing that. I visit Pakistan regularly, and I swear to you people are going around as if everything is normal. I even asked some friends of mine what they think of the situation and they said everyone's carrying on with their lives, it has not affected them as much as the television screens are making it seem. Even personally I don't feel afraid, people on the roads are still going through their daily affairs. Having said that however, yes of course it will have an affect on the people but things like "Pakistan is on the brink of destruction" is so far from the truth I cannot tell you, this isn't just some patriotic bullshyte I'm saying, if you actually went there you would understand me. P.S: This is from my personal experience and just saying what I feel.

Alright I just have to say something here, I doubt any of you have ever been to Pakistan. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard the same old thing about the media blowing (no pun intended) things out of proportion, but from what I have seen it actually is doing that. I visit Pakistan regularly, and I swear to you people are going around as if everything is normal. I even asked some friends of mine what they think of the situation and they said everyone's carrying on with their lives, it has not affected them as much as the television screens are making it seem. Even personally I don't feel afraid, people on the roads are still going through their daily affairs. Having said that however, yes of course it will have an affect on the people but things like "Pakistan is on the brink of destruction" is so far from the truth I cannot tell you, this isn't just some patriotic bullshyte I'm saying, if you actually went there you would understand me. P.S: This is from my personal experience and just saying what I feel.
Well people will carry on with their lives as normal. With bombings happening every day, you can't just stop everything that needs to be done

Well people will carry on with their lives as normal. With bombings happening every day' date=' you can't just stop everything that needs to be done[/quote'] Yes ofcourse, but I just can't take comments like " Pakistan is in the dark ages" seriously. Ofcourse times are tough but it's not complete pandemonium over there.

thats what people did in Mumbai a day after the 26-11 mess finished .. its not that ppl feel comfortable doing but its just that they dont have an option.

Yeah, and because of people like them, people like me have to suffer the wrath of people like you on forums like these. :P It shall pass...
I have not been to pakistan, one of my close buddies is from Peshawar, I dont knw which part of Pak you are talking about, but this guy says most of his relatives and family members in Peshawar dont even go out for shopping etc, but again this is all anecdotal, yours and mine. so take it for what it is worth.

Really? I was just in Lahore recently and there were no hassles whatsoever. I'm just saying thats how I understood the general atmosphere of the country while I was there. Other people might not think so.
He was advised by hotel staff etc to have an armed guard as otherwise to dangerous. Also my pak friend(ok I do have some:--D) got married in pak and his mother in law has an armed body guard!!!!