How many bomb attacks are there in Pakistan??

maggot_brain

The killings in the mosque the other day was the most horrific. Friday prayers and they went in shooting people at point blank Honestly-Im a bit ill informed on this, i dont get who is doing it and why? Are they anti govt groups? Pak Taliban? And why? Because they see Pak as sleeping with the enemy (USA)?

Why can't you feel sorry for both? The victims of violence in Pak and India are on the whole innocent civilians aren't they?
But "innocent" pakistanis didn't think about the consequences when they were supporting terrorist activities in Kashmir. The so called Kashmir freedom organisations were openly collecting chanda in rallies in pakistani mosques. The same terrorist organisations are biting them back with weapons bought from the money that pakistanis themselves gave freely.

Why can't you feel sorry for both? The victims of violence in Pak and India are on the whole innocent civilians aren't they?
Bull, Pakistanis are far from innocent victims You reap what you sow. Pak govt/army/isi - created/funded/supported and encouraged jihadis. This had the support of the pakistan people for decades, including no doubt the pak posters here (kashmir blah blah). The people were happy and satisfied when the monsters attacked india the non muslims. But now the story of Frankenstein has come to fruition. The monsters are attacking their creators i. Pakistan and its people. Now pakistanis expect sympathy. Sorry you reap what you sow. Sad thing is pakistan is still trying to play the dual game and stop jihadis attacking themselves but supporting them in attacking enemies and fighting the proxy war for them. Paks will never learn, still playing their dual game!

Pakistan paying the price of fighting someone else war :((
When will you point that Finger towards Yourslef and say "We Pakis F'ed Up". Or more like "We are F'ing up for more than 10 years" and we are paying the price now. BTW that is the day Paki-Land will become a real nation, till then -- oh well -- run for your lives! BTW I had predicted this state of Pakis -- right after 9/11. almost 8 years ago. What a genius I am !

Because it would go against the typical mentality. Yes there are a million and one reason to be antagonistic towards Pakistan. Every single terrorist/subversive activity that has happened in India in past 3 decades has had some footprint in Pakistan. However even if those footprints were absent I find it hard to beleive that an average India would be feeling much sympathy anyway. It is kind of what Pakistanis feel towards India. They keep invoking Gujrat massacre in Indian's face. But had not Gujrat happened were the same Pakistanis in love with India, and Indian Muslims? Of course not. There are a bulk of sane people on either side who are above such nonsensical hatred but there is also a large amount of folks who tend to hate each other and feel proud for the same. xxx

Because it would go against the typical mentality. Yes there are a million and one reason to be antagonistic towards Pakistan. Every single terrorist/subversive activity that has happened in India in past 3 decades has had some footprint in Pakistan. However even if those footprints were absent I find it hard to beleive that an average India would be feeling much sympathy anyway. It is kind of what Pakistanis feel towards India. They keep invoking Gujrat massacre in Indian's face. But had not Gujrat happened were the same Pakistanis in love with India, and Indian Muslims? Of course not. There are a bulk of sane people on either side who are above such nonsensical hatred but there is also a large amount of folks who tend to hate each other and feel proud for the same. xxx
What a joke of a post. Once again showing show your pak loyalties. Whats gujurat got to do with paks, don't remeber any pakistanis being killed! Read my post previous and educate yourself

gujrat .. pakistan .. what is ur point silly ?

Its like you have a neighbour who breeds pit bull dogs. That neighbour trains them to attack people and attack you as their neighbour. In the end the neighbour has many killer dogs ready to attack you and some times uses them to attack you and your family. Then one day some of the dogs start attacking memebers of the neighbours own family and kiils one of their children. Would the neighbour attract sympathy from you? Also after the child dies the neighbour continues to train the dogs to attack. Still sympathise?