Office Dares

Sooda

I dare anyone of you do to atleast one of these today and then come back and tell us what happened! OFFICE DARES - NEW OBJECTIVES FOR THE WEEK > > ONE-POINT DARE > > 1. Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you. > > 2. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace. > > 3. Leave your fly open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, "Sorry, I really prefer it this way". > > 4. Walk sideways to the photocopier. > > 5. While riding in a lift, gasp dramatically every time the doors open. > > 6. When in the lift with one other person, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you. > > 7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy..." > > 8. Don't use any punctuation. > > 9. Interrupt your conversation with someone by giving a huge dejected sigh. > > 10. Use your highlighter pen on the computer screen. > > > > THREE-POINT DARES > > > > 1.. Say to your boss, "I like your style", wink, and shoot him with double-barrelled fingers. > > 2. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle. > > 3. Shout random numbers while someone is counting. > > 4. Every time you get an email, shout ''email''. > > 5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has got over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso. > > 6. Keep hole punching your finger. Each time you do, shout, "dammit, it's happened again!". Then do it again. > > 7. Introduce yourself to a new colleague as "the office bicycle". Then wink and pout. > > 8. Call I.T. helpdesk and tell them that you can't seem to access any p*rnography web sites. > > > > FIVE-POINT DARES > > > > 1. At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you actually launch into it yourself). > > 2. Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times. > > 3. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Dave". > > 4. Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two". > > 5. After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in: "The report's on your desk, Mon." Keep this up for one hour. > > 6. In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!" > > 7. Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now." > 8. Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit; smash each biscuit with your fist. > 9. During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door. > > 10. As often as possible, skip rather than walk. > > 11. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer. > > 12. Dry sh*g the photocopier. When someone spots you, stop and cough embarrassingly, then lean in to the machine and whisper loudly, "I'll see you tonight...