factors affecting our stay at the top world test rankings

its a shame that the crowds at these centers are coming and packing the stadium to the brim for these useless T20 matches while not even 5% turn up for test matches.. we saw this in Nagpur as well, where the T20 was a housefull while the test against australia last year showed empty stands.. the bigness of the stadium made it look even worse.. test cricket has decent turnouts only in 5-6 centers in india.. and IMO we should stop playing tests in places like nagpur, mohali and give them only ODIs and T20.. Test cricket should be played only in the following centers... 1. Mumbai 2. Delhi 3. Kolkatta 4. Chennai 5. Bangalore 6. Ahmedabad/Kanpur Rest are all bullshit crowd who lap up only T20 and ODI. They dont have the appetite for Test cricket

its a shame that the crowds at these centers are coming and packing the stadium to the brim for these useless T20 matches while not even 5% turn up for test matches.. we saw this in Nagpur as well, where the T20 was a housefull while the test against australia last year showed empty stands.. the bigness of the stadium made it look even worse.. test cricket has decent turnouts only in 5-6 centers in india.. and IMO we should stop playing tests in places like nagpur, mohali and give them only ODIs and T20.. Test cricket should be played only in the following centers... 1. Mumbai 2. Delhi 3. Kolkatta 4. Chennai 5. Bangalore 6. Ahmedabad/Kanpur Rest are all bullshit crowd who lap up only T20 and ODI. They dont have the appetite for Test cricket
although i am a Chandigarh guy,i gotta agree with u.viewrship for test cricket isnt great here.OTOH T20s n ODIs r very popular.i think places like Mohali n Nagpur should get more T20s n ODIs than the venues u mentioned n these venues should get more tests