Stare at boobs to live longer!(NSFW)

StriKe

Of course bachhey of course I never joke. it depends obviously on the individual and his endowment policy. it is not something that all of us men experience
Don't mind the glancing but if they stare I did just take it out. :winky:

:cantstop: They do! My blue dress aint so convincing. I might need to borrow something after all auntyji... :P
i'm sorry but i dont think ur moobs will look quite the same not to mention all that overstretching etc on reflection i have decided not to lend you my clothes! :giggle: :icflove:

HAHA With a warning of course: Stay WELL BACK ladeeeez....
But TBH I haven't experienced this. Perhapd its because I don't wear crotch fit trousers. :P

It's also more fun if the boy don't get all jumpy when the girl is confident enough to return that direct gaze :winky:
Nah, its more like a prelude to a kiss. Why get jumpy when you can get friskyyyyyyy!!

geddaroomyoutwo Im off. CG , If I were to ever meet your good self, my eyes would look down at your feet out of respect and humility ( and because Id be kneeling at them to greet you) And ONLY raise my eyes when given permission to do so. Because youre the great CG. :adore:

geddaroomyoutwo Im off. CG , If I were to ever meet your good self, my eyes would look down at your feet out of respect and humility ( and because Id be kneeling at them to greet you) And ONLY raise my eyes when given permission to do so. Because youre the great CG. :adore:
uummm thank you! :blush: next time in your town i will hold you to that!!

It is like any commodity, there is a market for it. When people pay to see it, why wouldn't they see it when shown for free? Question to women (CG, MZ) - If you don't like your boobs/cleavage to be stared at, cover it/wear conservative. Or are you saying even when there is nothing to look/all covered nicely, guys stare? I agree I stare, but only when there is something explicitly shown, in which case I assume it is meant to be seen/stared at.

It is like any commodity, there is a market for it. When people pay to see it, why wouldn't they see it when shown for free? Question to women (CG, MZ) - If you don't like your boobs/cleavage to be stared at, cover it/wear conservative. Or are you saying even when there is nothing to look/all covered nicely, guys stare? I agree I stare, but only when there is something explicitly shown, in which case I assume it is meant to be seen/stared at.
you've got a very valid point there and i'm glad its something you've asked! what ur assuming here is that men only stare when bare flesh is on display our (or atleast my) experience is that even covered up they get looked at! thats why its even more frustrating! for example i've had experiences where even in a polo neck top i get stared at now unless i go round wearibg clothes that fit like a box and dont show any curves then its always gonna happen!

you've got a very valid point there and i'm glad its something you've asked! what ur assuming here is that men only stare when bare flesh is on display our (or atleast my) experience is that even covered up they get looked at! thats why its even more frustrating! for example i've had experiences where even in a polo neck top i get stared at now unless i go round wearibg clothes that fit like a box and dont show any curves then its always gonna happen!
anything pretty and nice is going to get a glance (as opposed to a stare), you can take that as a compliment. :--D