Australia killing test cricket with their flat pitches.

Brisbane always has pretty poor attendance barring the ashes' date=' they always get the worst test of the summer along with Hobart I think.[/quote'] Yup. Plus it's New Zealand so it's not surprising not many people care. India will bring bigger crowds, MCG and SCG crowds should be massive.

Seriously, what is the population of Hobart. I guess its just a village like Hambantota and Pallekele of Sri Lanka although those places do get crowds because of massive cricket craze but can't expect the same for Hobart tests Just speculating about Hobart though, never been to AUSTRALIA, correct me if i am wrong

Seriously' date=' what is the population of Hobart. I guess its just a village like Hambantota and Pallekele of Sri Lanka although those places do get crowds because of massive cricket craze but can't expect the same for Hobart tests[/quote'] Sl gets massive crowds for test cricket :hysterical:
Sl gets massive crowds for test cricket :hysterical:
Read properly... i said they get crowds because of massive cricket craze.... and not massive crowds.... i said that they get some people coming in because the interest for the game is a lot in Lanka and its the only game they can boast of being competitive in... so the interest is there
Read properly... i said they get crowds because of massive cricket craze.... and not massive crowds.... i said that they get some people coming in because the interest for the game is a lot in Lanka and its the only game they can boast of being competitive in... so the interest is there
they wont get any crowds for tests...they bring school kids... Pakisthan is even worse they wont get Crowds for ODI either.. Only in India we can see some crowds for tests
i saw crowds older than school kids when sri lanka played australia this year... maybe i was dreaming then in my :asleep:
There are Bands , Groundsmen etc... i lefft them for obvious reasons... forgot 20/25 tourists also there.. i am talking generally not only that series...even when India went there are very few people attended
There are Bands , Groundsmen etc... i lefft them for obvious reasons... forgot 20/25 tourists also there.. i am talking generally not only that series...even when India went there are very few people attended
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nilL6OCfN6U]AUS vs SL 1st Test Day-2 HIGHLIGHT - YouTube[/ame] not many videos of their crowds in test but check when the ball gets to the fence... you can certainly see more than 20/25 in just one area and none of them school kids... i have to say it was more than what we say at eden gardens against west indies...
Aussie pitches seem the easiest in the 4th innings. Puts Ponting's amazing 4th inning average into perspective
Oh really, how do you then explain Ponting's 53 average AWAY from home in the 4th innings, when Sachin's is only 29? Sachin would've batted on those same flat Aussie 4th innings wickets......
Oh really' date=' how do you then explain Ponting's 53 average AWAY from home in the 4th innings, when Sachin's is only 29? Sachin would've batted on those same flat Aussie 4th innings wickets......[/quote'] Ponting averages only 3.4 in 4th innings in Sub-continent against IND,SL and Pak. :hysterical::hysterical: