Windies lodge protest against ban on spinner Benn

Feed

I think he should be banned more, and as the incident was in a test match the ban should be in test matches not ODI cricket... They should appeal againt the ban on watson and maybe haddin... Especially watson deserves 1 or two tests rest as he should be tired now....

I think he should be banned more, and as the incident was in a test match the ban should be in test matches not ODI cricket... They should appeal againt the ban on watson and maybe haddin... Especially watson deserves 1 or two tests rest as he should be tired now....
We already know you're a bit of a retard, but do you have to go round proving it in every thread?
No No... No problem... Feel free to demonstrate your retardedness in as many threads as you want...:hysterical::hysterical:
just proove that i said something wrong in this thread.... Benn has been banned for two ODI's, i don't seethe logic to ban someone in ODI's if the incident happened in a test match... U or ou friend sachinism maybe will explain... Second point i think Watson deserved more than the litle match fee he had... These guys are no more living because of their test match fees... So please tell me what's wrong here.......
just proove that i said something wrong in this thread.... Benn has been banned for two ODI's, i don't seethe logic to ban someone in ODI's if the incident happened in a test match... U or ou friend sachinism maybe will explain... Second point i think Watson deserved more than the litle match fee he had... These guys are no more living because of their test match fees... So please tell me what's wrong here.......
My bad I thought you meant to say Watson and Haddin should appeal against the fine
explain this ?? why benn has to be banned even more .. i dint get what u trying to say
explain this ?? why benn has to be banned even more .. i dint get what u trying to say
I don't know if u have seen it live,i have... I think benn really went too far, i watched a lot of cricket now in my life, first time i saw some physical altercation,that was more like rugby or soccer... 1 test or two test ban would have been ok, even 1 test is more than 2 ODI's for me. These ind of things should be punished very severly, because we are in changing phase, with the coming f T20 etc.. I don' want that the mutualrespect of players and games spirit is also forgotten... If i am the match referee of the thrid test : Benn : 1 test and match fee Watson : 1 test Haddin : 50% match fee Jhonson : Noting
I don't know if u have seen it live,i have... I think benn really went too far, i watched a lot of cricket now in my life, first time i saw some physical altercation,that was more like rugby or soccer... 1 test or two test ban would have been ok, even 1 test is more than 2 ODI's for me. These ind of things should be punished very severly, because we are in changing phase, with the coming f T20 etc.. I don' want that the mutualrespect of players and games spirit is also forgotten... If i am the match referee of the thrid test : Benn : 1 test and match fee Watson : 1 test Haddin : 50% match fee Jhonson : Noting
see the video .. jonson delibeartely came in between benn and haddin and pushed his shoulder up to benn .. this was the first physical contact .. then later he pushed benn too .. second contact again .. haddin instigated at the first by pointing bat at a plyer .. benn reacted to these actions .. a provocator should always be main accused .. i would not mind if all were punished equally ..

i didnt see too much wrong with what johnson was doing, his back was to benn when they do their mid pitch batsmans meeting after the over like every batsman in the world usually does. what was benn going over there for in the first place? he has no business there? i see it as the same as a batsman walking upto the captain and bowler when talking about strategies/field placings to disrupt them.