IPL 2010 - News, Views and Opinion thread.

Dirty_South

Foreign players' date=' especially Australians are the biggest reason behind IPL's success in India(only). With out them who will pick up wickets and hit sixerz in IPL? :--D[/quote'] For starters , Raina, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Tendlya and co. Honestly isnt it a shame that of all the players who want a piece of the IPL cake, its the Paks who've applied in droves, who despise anything Indian? Can you spell hypo.. or is it just in the blood? I hope NO Pak gets a spot, i'd love to see 50k offers for these wastes.

For starters , Raina, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Tendlya and co. Honestly isnt it a shame that of all the players who want a piece of the IPL cake, its the Paks who've applied in droves, who despise anything Indian? Can you spell hypo.. or is it just in the blood? I hope NO Pak gets a spot, i'd love to see 50k offers for these wastes.
Hmmmm looking at his performances, Shahid Afridi doens't look to be a waste... Ask south australia what they think...

Afridi wants to play for kolkata or rajasthan saw this article on ndtv.com http://cricket.ndtv.com/storypage.aspx?id=SPOEN20100124166 this guy was begging for IPL contract a while back .. and then said IPL was no good compared to the KFC t20 in australia .. now he becomes choosy about his team .. he is all set to get a good contract and he is starting to get arrogant .. he thinks he is the best t20 player .. i wish he gets humiliated at the auction .. this guy sucks .. :finger:

saw this article on ndtv.com http://cricket.ndtv.com/storypage.aspx?id=SPOEN20100124166 this guy was begging for IPL contract a while back .. and then said IPL was no good compared to the KFC t20 in australia .. now he becomes choosy about his team .. he is all set to get a good contract and he is starting to get arrogant .. he thinks he is the best t20 player .. i wish he gets humiliated at the auction .. this guy sucks .. :finger:
And where did he exactly say that? o_O

saw this article on ndtv.com http://cricket.ndtv.com/storypage.aspx?id=SPOEN20100124166 this guy was begging for IPL contract a while back .. and then said IPL was no good compared to the KFC t20 in australia .. now he becomes choosy about his team .. he is all set to get a good contract and he is starting to get arrogant .. he thinks he is the best t20 player .. i wish he gets humiliated at the auction .. this guy sucks .. :finger:
don't u think the same???

I don't think anyone will bid for Cairns. BTW the auction list is ridiculous. Tino Best, Carlton Baugh, Nicky Boje, Daryl Tuffey, Krejza, Abdur Rauf, Khalid Latif, Saqlain Mushtaq, Danish Kaneria? seriously? Maybe, they took a mickey out of Modi's rule:hehe:

Internationally capped (Test/ODI/T20) players who were interested in being made available for the draft needed to send a personal e-mail (playerauction@iplt20.com) addressed to the league’s chairman and commissioner, Lalit Modi, indicating their availability and the approval of their respective Boards (No Objection Certificate).