A crisis too good to waste - cricinfo

champ

Just completed reading this article and can't believe this rubbish made it on cricinfo. I thought they were a neutral source. Wow. Ridiculousness personified. And Gideon, what a two-faced fig. I used to read his articles and I thought he was a decent guy but now he is showing his true colors

He takes some serious shots at the BCCI. What people need to realise is if it wasn't for BCCI's money, cricket would be in the sh!ts. Another thing, we have played SL and Pak a lot more than Eng, Aus, NZ, SA and yet this tosspot has the audacity to say "BCCI being so much wealthier than even its near neighbours, Sri Lanka Cricket and the Pakistan Cricket Board, but providing precious little encouragement to them - quite the contrary in the case of Pakistan"

he gives solution saying let ICC take control and distribute money .. and just to strengthen his views he refers about Pak and Sl boards and india is not doing much for them .. he is just deceiving ppl ..
He is a hypocritical Idiot. Before 98, Aus hardly toured India. Aus and Eng refused to tour SL for a long time. Going back 15 years, these Aussies and English would tour India very little and yet whine about touring. They didnt do anything to support the game but now that India is making more money, they want it for free. Well fk off. If this rubbish is what passes for journalism in Cricket, then Cricket would be better off without these idiots.