Pakistani attack is Soooooo Over Rated!

dr_tooley

hmmm pakistan was not a very good bowling attack' date=' i am saying that the current pakisstan attack is very good...Why you bring me stats involving past players...[/quote'] I am talking about the last 15 matches. Not matches from a decade ago. That's pretty much current, is that not? Besides, the bowlers bowling in this match have not been impressive, don't you agree?

To all Paki Fans Look at Hauritz. His average is 19 and you can't get him out for less than 70! You should just accept your team is not good enough for full test status. Your team does not deserve to be playing teams like India, SA and OZ. Unfortunately your cheating umpires can't help you out anymore. Just save yourselves the humiliation and call the series off and F"@K off home!

To all Paki Fans Look at Hauritz. His average is 19 and you can't get him out for less than 70! You should just accept your team is not good enough for full test status. Your team does not deserve to be playing teams like India, SA and OZ. Unfortunately your cheating umpires can't help you out anymore. Just save yourselves the humiliation and call the series off and F"@K off home!
You found something objectionable or you are just objecting to the general criticism?
Who let this sac of sh*t learn to type, and I'm ofcourse not objecting to the general criticism.

Anyways this guy posts absolute rubbish, if it were another newcomer who posted that against India, I can say with conviction that he would have either been warned or banned.Seems like he has a stick up his ****, the match hasn't even finished, let alone the series. Anyways I'm not going to go on a huge campaign against the mods, if you think its alright, then continue.

Who let this sac of sh*t learn to type' date=' and I'm ofcourse not objecting to the general criticism.[/quote'] Ok Buddy; What exactly in the last two days play makes you think Pakistan should be playing front line cricket. Your current performance is an embarassment, not only to you nation but also to the game of cricket. Your performances; batting, bowling, fielding are simply not good enough for top flight cricket. I genuinely think you should call off the tour now. Go back to pakistan and play sides like Bangladesh and Holland, until you are of a standard to play Test Cricket. This would allow a team like WI to complete your tour to the satisfaction of all. If you want to make a criticism, make it about the argument. Don't spend your time trying to ban opinions you don't like.
Ok Buddy; What exactly in the last two days play makes you think Pakistan should be playing front line cricket. Your current performance is an embarassment, not only to you nation but also to the game of cricket. Your performances; batting, bowling, fielding are simply not good enough for top flight cricket. I genuinely think you should call off the tour now. Go back to pakistan and play sides like Bangladesh and Holland, until you are of a standard to play Test Cricket. This would allow a team like WI to complete your tour to the satisfaction of all. If you want to make a criticism, make it about the argument. Don't spend your time trying to ban opinions you don't like.
Thats the problem tool, its only been two days.Two days. Atleast wait for the series to finish before having your tourettes attack. Pakistan just came back from an alright NZ tour, winning one test quite convincingly. I'm not going to sit here and argue against some guy who is saying Pakistan should quit the tour and go home. That itself says alot. Ban opinions? That isn't an opinion my dear friend, thats sh*t.
Thats the problem tool, its only been two days.Two days. Atleast wait for the series to finish before having your tourettes attack. Pakistan just came back from an alright NZ tour, winning one test quite convincingly. I'm not going to sit here and argue against some guy who is saying Pakistan should quit the tour and go home. That itself says alot. Ban opinions? That isn't an opinion my dear friend, thats sh*t.
Your definition of extrement and literary argument are fairly unique. I would refer you to the Oxford English Dictionary as your grasp of english is somewhat unfortunate. That aside I don't have a problem waiting for the rest of the test. Indeed it gives me a great deal of schadenfreude. Your contest against NZ was saved by the weather from being a comfortable 2-1. I would take you back to the core of this discussion; that when you take away all the hyperbole Pakistan is a second or third rate cricketing side. As such there is no point in them playing top flight test cricket. I would say the current performance is simply Quad Erat Demonstratum.
I can understand your feelings Pioneer, but the widespread opinion of your bowling is not based on just the last two days of cricket, but the last 15 matches. 15 is good enough to form an opinion I guess. Besides, in the last two days we have seen your bowlers struggle and the Australian bowlers dominate. So that opinion based on the last 15 matches is only strengthened.

What dr_tooley who you trying to impress with your sudden change in literary skills. You can cover sh*t with a cloth, but at the end of the day it's still sh*t. ( Haha nice) Domaink, the bowling in NZ was far from bad, whatever the reasons, eg pitch, crap batsmen. From those matches it lived up to its hype. Agreed, these two days we haven't seen anything special. I don't have any problem with the opinion, if Dr.Tooley ( haha can't get over it) had said what you had just said, I wouldn't have even posted. Your post was civil, so it made more sense.

What dr_tooley who you trying to impress with your sudden change in literary skills. You can cover sh*t with a cloth, but at the end of the day it's still sh*t. ( Haha nice) Domaink, the bowling in NZ was far from bad, whatever the reasons, eg pitch, crap batsmen. From those matches it lived up to its hype. Agreed, these two days we haven't seen anything special. I don't have any problem with the opinion, if Dr.Tooley ( haha can't get over it) had said what you had just said, I wouldn't have even posted. Your post was civil, so it made more sense.
That one match in NZ, in my opinion, was the result of the clash of two weak batting lineups. The NZ top order is very ordinary and a collapse was only a matter of time. However, I would still give the credit to the Pakistani bowlers if they can back up that with more such performances. Otherwise one off matches do not make them a great attack.
Buddy, It's not literary skills, it's literary style. But never mind. Your reference to the NZ tour illustrates my point; playing a team that is at the bottom end of the test order you managed to scarpe a drawn...just. Much like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe or Holland doing the same. Hence your current categorization. The attack is failry mediocre along with the rest of the team. No other country would bother claiming bowlers with averages ranging from 37-50 are anything other embrassing. The fact that you are reliant on these players says a lot of the state of your game. Dhoni doesn't even bother mentioning pakistan anymore. Speaks volumes. :hysterical:

OMG style, sorry tool. Yes that was due to our dismal batting, we're talking about bowling here. Aamer's average is such due to him just entering the test scene. Alot of great bowlers had high averages when they first started out so just relax and soak in what you will never have. Btw I wonder why you said 37-40, is it to save your Ishant "Best bowler in the world" Sharma's 34 average? And how you conveniently decided to miss out Asif's average? Speaks volumes? Oh god.

OMG style, sorry tool. Yes that was due to our dismal batting, we're talking about bowling here. Aamer's average is such due to him just entering the test scene. Alot of great bowlers had high averages when they first started out so just relax and soak in what you will never have. Btw I wonder why you said 37-40, is it to save your Ishant "Best bowler in the world" Sharma's 34 average? And how you conveniently decided to miss out Asif's average? Speaks volumes? Oh god.
So how many games before we know that Aamir is rubbish? Oh and Ishant? He went to Oz, smashed up the Aussies and terrorised Ponting. And your attack? Please Sir do tell.
you madd :phehehe:
As Dhondy pointed out yesterday, the impact of the spell is more relevant than the averages in modern day test matches. Ishant changed the course of the game several times with an impactful spell against the Aussies in the two series he has played against them. At Perth, the spell he bowled to Ponting (who till then was considered the best modern batsman against pace), was stuff of the legends. You have to go as far back as Curtley Ambrose of the 90s to find a bowler who troubled Ponting that much in a spell. In the following series in India (which is supposed to be the grave yard of fast bowlers) where 500+ scores were the norm, Ishant took 15 wickets @ 27 in that series, winning the man of the series award. In the ongoing series we havent seen any incisive spells from the Pakistan bowlers yet. I'd agree that it is too early to tell, but on the same wicket the Aussie bowlers looked a lot more threatening. Why is everyone quick to criticize the Pak bowlers ? Because we (both Indian & Pak fans) hype our new players so much based on one or two performances, its only fair that they are criticized after one or two failures. To a degree Pak fans had set unreal expectations from these bowlers & set them up for failures. Aamer looks like an above avg bowler, no way he is your next Akram, as he touted to be. Asif is a damn good bowler, but he hasnt been tested against good batting lineups much. An year from now (after 10 odd tests) would be a good time to guage the process of your attack.