Pakistani attack is Soooooo Over Rated!

dr_tooley

So the much feared Pakistani attack (So pakis would have us believe) took on the Aussies. And what happened. They spent the whole day being smacked around the park. In recent years 3 has become the Pakis favorite number. They are ruley a third class attack for a third class team. It was good to see that any rumours that Pakistan were anything other than a third rate side were dispelled this morning. So the PCB has no money, now we now the Pakistani Cricket Team has no talent.

HAH^ Indeed Anyways Its not overrated its very good... theyve always had better bowlers than us and that remains the case. From all accounts twas a good batting wicket (Faisalabad :cantstop:) and they were without their best bowler in Gul
I'm pretty sure when Pak bat and collapse everyone will be saying what a great bowl track it is. Gul is definately their best ODI bowler, but bowled like an arthritic 80 year old in the recent series against NZ. And NO they don't have a better bowling attack than us. We bowled out the second best batting line up in the world - SL - not once but 4 times in two tests. Lets see if these over-rated, over-inflated and over-sold bunch of average crickets can bowl out Australia once.

Dr Tooley...don't be a tool yaar. I don't think you watch enough cricket. It was a phatta pitch. Kaneria nursing injury and Gul not there. In all honesty their poor catching and fielding makes the bowlers look more bad but calling their bowling a third class attack is over the top in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

Pakistan bowling attack is not the best in the world... anyone who say that suely overate pak attack... but our attack is very good, the problem is our fielding... we took three wickets, the three batsmen had a let off before, katich wass under 10, wato was under 50... plus we are missing gul and kaneria. even if gul is not a tremendous test bowler he is better than rauf...

Pakistan bowling attack is not the best in the world... anyone who say that suely overate pak attack... but our attack is very good' date= the problem is our fielding... we took three wickets, the three batsmen had a let off before, katich wass under 10, wato was under 50... plus we are missing gul and kaneria. even if gul is not a tremendous test bowler he is better than rauf...
I will accept that your attack is very good when your bowlers start taking enough wickets to win matches. The fact that you have won only one match in the last 15 outings is not a great statement on your bowlers. Let them win a few matches and then we will see how to rate them. For the time being, they are very ordinary.
I will accept that your attack is very good when your bowlers start taking enough wickets to win matches. The fact that you have won only one match in the last 15 outings is not a great statement on your bowlers. Let them win a few matches and then we will see how to rate them. For the time being' date=' they are very ordinary.[/quote'] Few things : the attack i am talking about is composed of aamer, asif, kaneria and gul... This attack is lplaying it's 4th match only, and in th four matches they were very good..; The fielding often let them down;... pak can't win matches only with bowling, their batting is second worst only to new zeland, and their fielding is the worst...
Few things : the attack i am talking about is composed of aamer, asif, kaneria and gul... This attack is lplaying it's 4th match only, and in th four matches they were very good..; The fielding often let them down;... pak can't win matches only with bowling, their batting is second worst only to new zeland, and their fielding is the worst...
No, don't throw individual names. Your team was represented by the best available players and they have not done anything in the last 15 matches. It's team Pakistan and it's performance. Your team is formed by choosing the best from Pakistan. So, like I said, win matches and we will rate this attack. If you think your attack is worthy, they will win some matches, will they not?
One bad inning and we start hearing comments of over rated :P For this thread "Pah! Humbug"
Only one bad innings in the last 15 matches, huh?
Pakistan bowling attack is not the best in the world... anyone who say that suely overate pak attack... but our attack is very good' date=' the problem is our fielding... we took three wickets, the three batsmen had a let off before, katich wass under 10, wato was under 50... plus we are missing gul and kaneria. even if gul is not a tremendous test bowler he is better than rauf...
That's only two. :hmmm:
No, don't throw individual names. Your team was represented by the best available players and they have not done anything in the last 15 matches. It's team Pakistan and it's performance. Your team is formed by choosing the best from Pakistan. So, like I said, win matches and we will rate this attack. If you think your attack is worthy, they will win some matches, will they not? Only one bad innings in the last 15 matches, huh?
hmmm pakistan was not a very good bowling attack, i am saying that the current pakisstan attack is very good...Why you bring me stats involving past players...

Aamer averaging 48 after 7 test matches!!! And this is the first match where he is facing a quality batting unit. Weel looks like he is on his way to carry on the legacy from his role model Sami..they even have the same hair styles. Malcolm Sami btw hold the record for worst bowling average among all regular bowlers in the history of test cricket..about 50. So Aamer could well beat the record.

Aamer averaging 48 after 7 test matches!!! And this is the first match where he is facing a quality batting unit. Weel looks like he is on his way to carry on the legacy from his role model Sami..they even have the same hair styles. Malcolm Sami btw hold the record for worst bowling average among all regular bowlers in the history of test cricket..about 50. So Aamer could well beat the record.
i agree that aamer need to take more wickets... i alsso agree that pak is facing a good batting line up after a long time... but an indian poster just called sri lankan batting line up the second best in the world... So first check with him how good is the srri lankan batting line up...