Kotla ka Ghosla : The pitch-farce

Cricketics

This is what makes me mad about BCCI. It is putting all its efforts and power to get Kotla not banned? for what? I personally think Kotla should be banned from WC. Now that will teach a bloody good lesson to all State Cricket Organizations to get their act together especially DDCA and GOA --- the two absolute horrendous organizations on mother earth. They could easily shift those matches else where. BCCI does not use the power when it is required at the right place. Take for e.g Broad -- why doesnt BCCI ask for an account of his match refree decisions. Get him banned. I am pretty sure BCCI is waiting for Broad to do something stupid against India -- which is when they are going to act. BCCI always waits for the sh*t to hit the fan before it acts. Why is Ashoka De Silva there in the umpires list? He is still making useless decisions. Going back to Bucknor -- it was a gross over-reaction. I wanted Bucknor to be questioned after 2004 Sydney and possibly even banned and if could not ban him -- you could have asked him politely to retire -- syaing -- "my friend thank you for your services -- you are too old". But NO -- since India drew the series in Aus -- BCCI was all euphoric and Bucknors crimes were forgotten and guess what -- 4 years later he comes back to haunt India at the same venue. Always react --- I want BCCI to be more pro-active and not re-active.