Afridi rates T20 Big Bash higher than IPL

This thread will never get old. Years and years later when Shara Aphred (his Cricket 07 name) will still be crying about this snub and telling stories about "evil India" to his grandsons' date=' we'll see his grandsons coming and arguing about this. But our sons will be quick to bump this thread and show these kids, how lame their dadajaan was :hysterical:[/quote'] Would you mind showing me the part where he rated the Big Bash higher than the IPL, please? I couldn't find it
Personally' date=' I feel he might have been talking about the cricketing aspect, don't know if he meant Big Bash > IPL. Anyways different views.[/quote'] Which was quite unnecessary and inappropriate. Why would he compare two different employers? How would PCB and Pakistani cricket fans react if Afridi said Big Bash is better than PCB?

Bhaijaan, he was calling for trouble by making statements like these. If someone advertedly/inadvertedly badmouth an organization he wants to work in by praising their rivals, do you think they will hire him? Yet, IPL put his name on the auction list. And look at the nerve of the guy to ridicule us for not getting picked !